X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 19th February

Say what!!!

You can just hear...........

What's this word Mammy...........that's wanker, dear..............what does it mean..........ask yer father................and this one...........that's prostitute, dear.............what's that............ask yer father.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm orff to get busy in the kit hen..promised Mr JC an egg and bacon pie.

Have the most sooper of dooperist day.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1628711 wrote: Oh and --- morning Roxy Foxy (rhymin an all!!!) Tipps Dreamy Jacks Mario and all to come!
        Just realised my wee boy has actually grown up --- told him yesterday that Adam was staying here tonight and he went up without being asked and made the bed up for him!!! jaysus!!
        Jaysus :egad: that's mental.

Comment

JackieClaire;1628721 wrote: Morning Satzuma,
          A read back won't take long.
          :waving: JC
          I know you are gone off on a cruise or buying a house

Talk later when you come back to earth and the egg & bacon pie :H

Comment

mollyka;1628723 wrote: Indeed it won't -- quiet today! How's Benjy today? Letting myself get mithered by having to work in the shit-hole again tomorrow with THE most socially inept person I have EVER met in my life!
            She's organised a 'bullying in school' group up in the library --- run by 11 yr olds
            --- NO adult supervision --- they are naming names of 'bullies' --- I don't doubt these kids themselves ARE the bullies --- apparently last week some kid even mentioned that he was being bullied at home ---- I need to advise the powers-that-be that this is NOTHING to do with me ---- nightmare stuff!!!
            FFS !! :egad:

And :l:l on the work situation. It's hard ......... especially when we invest so much of our time on this earth in work:upset:

Comment

Why does JC's avatar appear whenever someone does a quote - in the body of the quoted text?

Good afternoon, Army.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:waving: Army

Tips, I see the normal quote style for JC?

A bullying group, with no adults present, will achieve exactly what? Oh Molly, I can only shake my head and send you waves of good energy (and rivers of chocolate) :l:l:l
                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good early evening Army :wavin:

Dreamy- don't suppose ye could send me a river of chocolate too?- nom nom!!

Comment

Back from doing a reccie for a mountain walk in Mid Wales. Been lost a few times. On the couch now suitably tired and hungry.
                    Still feeling a bit stressed but getting better. Worrying about stuff that I should just not be worrying about now!

Comment

anon;1628850 wrote: Back from doing a reccie for a mountain walk in Mid Wales. Been lost a few times. On the couch now suitably tired and hungry.
                      Still feeling a bit stressed but getting better. Worrying about stuff that I should just not be worrying about now!
                      Ah MrsA:l:l Sorry that ye are worrying- especially when it's about stuff that don't need yer attention. Have ye tried voicing these worries to someone else? Sometimes it just helps to get them off our chest xx

What marathons are ye for doing this year? Is MrD'Arsey doing any wit ya?

Comment

sweetpea29;1628852 wrote: Ah MrsA:l:l Sorry that ye are worrying- especially when it's about stuff that don't need yer attention. Have ye tried voicing these worries to someone else? Sometimes it just helps to get them off our chest xx

Ah thanks Sweetie you really are a sweetie
                        I suppose I should talk it all out but it always seems to backfire when I do.
                        I do feel conscious that you are dealing with all that work related stuff and I am worrying about stuff I have no power over.
                        I am doing The London Marathon in April and The Rock n Roll Marathon in May. Not heard from RC recently:l

Comment

anon;1628867 wrote: Ah thanks Sweetie you really are a sweetie
                          I do feel conscious that you are dealing with all that work related stuff and I am worrying about stuff I have no power over.
                          I am doing The London Marathon in April and The Rock n Roll Marathon in May. Not heard from RC recently:l
                          I would welcome talking about or listening to anything that takes me mind off work MrsA Thinking about it too much gets my stress levels way outa manageable realms!

Are ye a worrier by nature? Reason I ask is think I am!! Silly sometimes the things that I waste time worrying over! But it's oh so easy to see in hindsight.

The rock and roll mara sounds like fun:goodjob:

Comment

anon;1628850 wrote: Back from doing a reccie for a mountain walk in Mid Wales. Been lost a few times. On the couch now suitably tired and hungry.
                            Still feeling a bit stressed but getting better. Worrying about stuff that I should just not be worrying about now!:waving:Ms A
                            sweetpea29;1628852 wrote: Ah MrsA:l:l Sorry that ye are worrying- especially when it's about stuff that don't need yer attention. Have ye tried voicing these worries to someone else? Sometimes it just helps to get them off our chest xx

sweetpea29;1628874 wrote:
                            I would welcome talking about or listening to anything that takes me mind off work MrsA Thinking about it too much gets my stress levels way outa manageable realms!

Are ye a worrier by nature? Reason I ask is think I am!! Silly sometimes the things that I waste time worrying over! But it's oh so easy to see in hindsight.

The rock and roll mara sounds like fun:goodjob:
                            Ye need to start meditating girlies !
                            OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

Comment

Evening all.

tiptronic_ct;1628777 wrote: Why does JC's avatar appear whenever someone does a quote - in the body of the quoted text?

is it cos me and Black Bess are just sooooooooooo special...:bigwink:

anon;1628867 wrote:
                              Ah thanks Sweetie you really are a sweetie
                              You know you can tell us anything.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

This is from me - the wan who didn't even know she was worried about her son 'till she found it an effort even getting out of bed :H

Comment

Working...
                                X