Dropping by to say Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dropping by to say "Hi" to everyone and hope that you are all doing well. Some may see my tag-line - Alcohol Free since April 8, 2008 and wonder if that is still the case? Yes it is! My Way Out played a big part in that journey and I like stop by and say Thanks and offer encouragement from time to time. I wish the same for all of you who are working toward that goal.

Lots of Love, Best :h
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Hi Best Thanks for stopping by. Great to see another long-termer successful at living an AF life. Letting us all know it can be done!

Coming up to 6 years is fantastic :goodjob:

Comment

Great inspiration! Thanks for popping in.

Comment

Hi Best!

It's great to see you.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

It's great to hear from very long term AF folks. Thanks for your post and update.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
          X