Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from RJ

To my MWO friends,

Greetings! As many of you know, it?s been a while since I?ve posted in the forum, but the time has come to do so. We are at a critical juncture. For those of you who don?t know me, I?m RJ and I launched this site several years ago.

My absence over the past few years in no way reflects my commitment to provide an online community in which people like you?like me?who have battled alcohol dependence find support and fellowship on terms that are their own. It has become more evident than ever, as I look at our visitorship, that this site serves as an important gateway for many thousands of people who need help.

It takes funds to run a forum like this, and we?re working on identifying those funds now. We won?t ask you for money but we do need your input, perhaps in the form of an anonymous online survey, to capture a well-defined sense of our community as we seek external support. More on this later.

On a personal note, I have much to share! I?ve come a long way on my own journey and have never felt better. I will provide details once we overcome the immediate hurdles we are now facing.

It?s nice to be back. :-)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Hello from RJ

Well hello Roberta! How nice to see you

Would be very interested in hearing of your journey so far.

Also would be more than willing to participate in anything which would help keep this site in place.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Hi Roberta, I am so happy to see your post and hear that you are doing well.

I can't thank you enough for this site, this place truly saved my life. I would love to help in any way I can to keep this site active so that others will find their way out. Please keep us updated as to your plans.

Lori
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Hello from RJ

It is nice to meet you, RJ. You created an amazing site and have saved lives. I think many of us who managed to free ourselves from this addiction with only the MWO community for support would be more than willing to work to keep the site functioning.

All the best to you and thanks.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Hi RJ,

This site has helped so many and has been a foundation for me to build and grow. I'd gladly help support this place which has helped me and others in so many meaningful ways.
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Hi RJ, only for you we would not have this forum! Just say the word! Thank you!
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hello from RJ

RJ, thank you for giving me hope in recovering from al addiction, if not for MWO my best friend would still be a bottle.

I will totally support MWO anyway possible.

Thank you
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Hello from RJ

Hello RJ,
                This site has been the pivotal point in my recovery. The folks here have been beyond supportive and were there for me and lots of other folks to keep us engaged and moving forward.
                Just let us know what u need and we will be there!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello from RJ

Happy to help, I am getting where I want to be one step at a time, one day at a time - with so much support in just the way I want it from my friends here....Do not think I would be where I am without this site.
                  “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hello from RJ

Hi RJ

Good to see you pop in, and to hear life continues to improve.

I don't know if you have any control over these matters but I am concerned that moderators send PMs in your name.

I have stopped posting since they are allowing a member to harrass me and refuse, in spite of complaints from many, to delete the post.

They have used your name on PMs to me to add authority to what is, patently their own personal bias.

I have devoted many hours to helping people here......shame on them for allowing their religious bias to create an atmosphere too toxic for me to continue.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Whack em on 'ignore' Kuya, and get on with the good fight.

I'm yet to decide whether i'm more excited to see you here, or RJ!

Ok, you win by a nose..... :h

L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hello from RJ

Thank you--survey link

Thanks so much for the kind words.

I look forward to your participation in this important survey. It's quick, easy, and your anonymity is completely protected.

You'll find the survey HERE.

Thanks a bunch,

RJ
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Hello from RJ

RJ, so good to see you again. I look forward to reading your update. Will check out the survey.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hello from RJ

Done the survey and thank you very much RJ, if there is anyway I can help I will.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Count me in.
                              No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X