Hello from RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from RJ

Byrdlady;1684956 wrote: Thank you for helping us....we all depend on your fine site!! Byrdie
    Again... what Byrdie said!

I'm not wanting to be a complainer... I guess a lot of us have become used to staying in touch via MWO and it's part of our daily routine for many of us. It's kind of the same as the frustration when your cell phone dies and you can't call someone.

Problems notwithstanding, thank you again for "hosting" us all RJ.

Comment

Hello from RJ

Perhaps a PM to RJ directly with specific details would be helpful. When I wrote, the staff responded that they were unaware of any problems.

Comment

Hello from RJ

bump.
        I know that Nurdl and Ann Carolina have both expressed concern over log in issues today!
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hello from RJ

Issues logging on and resetting password, pls do not ignore!!!

To whom it may concern,
          I have spent several days trying to log on with my original username (nurdl). I even found my original password after trying to reset it. I still cannot log on as nurdl, review my previous messages and make connections with long time friends. I have found it EXTREMELY frustrating not to have received ANY contact whatsoever from admin or tech support as to how to reset a password after filling out the necessary forms many times.

This site is very important to me. Please respond.
          Sincerely,
          nurdl, reregistered as nurdl1
          Email: pdsharples@yahoo.com
          nurdl1 is the only account I can access, I would like to get back to just nurdl and rest the password

Comment

Working...
          X