X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 20th February

Good morning, Army

Thankfully some cooler weather today.

Have a lekker Thursday, folksies. POETS day is around the corner!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

More Tips and sleepyheads!

My waLking buddy from the cholesterol challenge has just brought me some pears. Lovely gesture, but please not before I've had my coffee.

We had some rain last night - cool and overcast today.

Chat later!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Oh, and start of Day 3 sans ciggies!!!!!!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Tipperooooooo and Dreamydooooo

DreamThinkDo;1629038 wrote: Oh, and start of Day 3 sans ciggies!!!!!!
        Using the trusty date and time calculator that's 259200 seconds.........:goodjob:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Tipps, Dreamy and Jc wow your up early. Tipps I can send plenty of cooler weather your way still cold here but yesterday we had some nice sunshine till early afternoon when it got overcast. Just fed cats and let them out and now having my 2nd coffee and just about awake. Have a terrific Thursday.:cupajoe::catroll:awprint:

Comment

Oh nearly forgot well done on day 3 of no ciggies. I found the fags easier to give up than the booze I still struggle some days and coming up to a month is usually the hump for me but I won't give up i'll get some decent time in odat. Can't let my health and self worth suffer over poison. I'm about 6 years of the cigerettes I just cut down and weaned off without patches or nicorettte. Good luck Dreamy and all trying to quit.

Comment

Morning Foxy,

Up early............haven't been to bed

Nawwwww not .........really it's orifice day today, like to get in early so I can get away early.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning gang.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Tabbers and byeeeeeeeeeeee. Staple remover awaits.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wow does the fun never end?
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning all, exhausted this morning, sleep fairy doesn't like it when I come back to the flat, maybe she only does home visits? Back to uni today, took a few days off after last week got a bit tricky for my liking. Playing my first gig on Saturday then got a proper week off so it's only two days here haha.

congrats to Dreamy on 3 days off cigarettes, I quit back in September (apart from gigs and festivals) took a few attempts to get going but once I got through the first couple of weeks that was it for me haha never had half as much trouble with fags as with booze mind

have a great day everybody

Comment

Good morning, how are we all,

Wether here is overcast but just so much better, I know it's all in me head but that's all I have left....

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

MORNING ALL ! :waving:

DreamThinkDo;1629038 wrote: Oh, and start of Day 3 sans ciggies!!!!!!
                          Oh WELL DONE Dreamy. inkele:
                          They say after 3 days the drug nicotine - as with most drugs - is gone from the body - so there is no physical craving left. As in the BODY has adjusted to not having it any more.
                          It's then down to dealing with the mental 'want' :egad:

My best wishes to you Dreamboat ....... you are on your way :yay:

Comment

Good afternoon Army

Well done, Dreamy - three days NF is good. The longest I've stopped was for two weeks or summat after I went to an Allan Carr workshop.

Nephew and his GF are coming over for dinner. Apparently because they miss us. Like hell, they do - he just needs money and gran is back in town. He's such a fecking little manipulator.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1629132 wrote: Good afternoon Army

Well done, Dreamy - three days NF is good. The longest I've stopped was for two weeks or summat after I went to an Allan Carr workshop.

Nephew and his GF are coming over for dinner. Apparently because they miss us. Like hell, they do - he just needs money and gran is back in town. He's such a fecking little manipulator.
                              Little fecker - will he really ask for money from your Mam ? :shocked:

Comment

Working...
                              X