Army thread Saturday 22 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spiderwoman;1629724 wrote: Morning folks, going to get an early start to day and try and have some me time. Have a great day. Hadn't noticed the scrolling do dah at the top til you mentioned it Mr T, observant aren't I lol
    Mornin' Spidey - I think the Saffas are gone for a snooze

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1629725 wrote: Morning Satzuma & Spidey

Me time is good.
      X-Post-I was wrong :egad:
      Mornin' Tippster !

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1629702 wrote: I decided to use my special powers as a pencilhead while I still can, Dreamy. I cancelled my subscription late last year when I decided to reduce number of credit cards to one. The remaining one requires 3D security, which isn't provided. I usually paid three months in advance, so I suspect I'll be a normal member by the end of the month.
        Pray tell-what is this about Tipps ?

Comment

satz123;1629729 wrote: Pray tell-what is this about Tipps ?
          SA has introduced regulations that require an OTP for online transactions in order to reduce fraud (3D security for card-not-present transactions). Not many e-commerce providers are geared to support it, hence an inability to transact online.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Tips, is it not bad enough that I have to Google every second word the undies use - now I have to google OTP? Discovered that I do know it, and actually even use it. One-time password.

:waving:and morning Satz and Spidey :waving: I was going to get the Army band to start marching around and making music to wake up the rest of the barracks - you two posted just in time...

What are your me-time plans, Spidey?

Oh, last night' movie was Extremely loud and incredibly close - brilliant movie.

Think it's time to put on some incredibly loud music to drown out the wind and get something done around here - but first have to decide what I feel like doing. Apart from nothing.
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning army. Tipps never noticed the scrolling thing I just see an arrow I use but i'm not too clued up on internet/pc/laptop devices etc. Off to Bray this afternoon to do some shopping in Aldi and euro store and then cappuchino and snack after. Its a nice dry morning here tho thr weather has been very mixed with sunshine and breezes in the morning to turn in to winds and showers in the afternoon. We had hailstones one afternoon with freazin tempetures ahh sure that's Ireland lol four seasons in one day. Going to an AA meeting in the town for 1pm. Need more coffee. Have a super sober Saturday.out::cat::cupajoe:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1629732 wrote: SA has introduced regulations that require an OTP for online transactions in order to reduce fraud (3D security for card-not-present transactions). Not many e-commerce providers are geared to support it, hence an inability to transact online.
                Ah yes I've seen that here too - but not always required - only for some of my transactions on line.
                I was kinda referring to the 'subscriptions' reference
                Now that scrolling thingy is beginning to get on my nerves.:H

Comment

Morning all, I filled it in in the hope it would go away.....it didnt.

BTW I alway thought OTP was 'on the p**s' haha
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1629738 wrote: Tips, is it not bad enough that I have to Google every second word the undies use - now I have to google OTP? Discovered that I do know it, and actually even use it. One-time password.

:waving:and morning Satz and Spidey :waving: I was going to get the Army band to start marching around and making music to wake up the rest of the barracks - you two posted just in time...

What are your me-time plans, Spidey?

Oh, last night' movie was Extremely loud and incredibly close - brilliant movie.

Think it's time to put on some incredibly loud music to drown out the wind and get something done around here - but first have to decide what I feel like doing. Apart from nothing.
                    Ah Tom Hanks my favourite actor ....... have you seen Captain Phillips Dreamy ?

Comment

KTAB;1629742 wrote: Morning all, I filled it in in the hope it would go away.....it didnt.

:H:H

Comment

satz123;1629740 wrote: Ah yes I've seen that here too - but not always required - only for some of my transactions on line.
                        I was kinda referring to the 'subscriptions' reference
                        Now that scrolling thingy is beginning to get on my nerves.:H
                        It simply means I will no longer be a subscriber to MWO. Just a regular member like your good self. At the time MWO went wonky on us, I investigated the costs of running a board like this. It's actually minimal (other than the time investment), so my paltry few dollars won't be missed.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;1629742 wrote: Morning all, I filled it in in the hope it would go away.....it didnt.

LMAO

Morning, Tabbers
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Foxy and Tabs!

Well Tabs, we would read OTP as that, wouldn't we? :H:H
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

satz123;1629745 wrote: Ah Tom Hanks my favourite actor ....... have you seen Captain Phillips Dreamy ?
                              Tom Wanks, you mean.

Forrest Gump put me off him completely. That life is like a box of chocolates line did my head in.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1629747 wrote: It simply means I will no longer be a subscriber to MWO. Just a regular member like your good self. At the time MWO went wonky on us, I investigated the costs of running a board like this. It's actually minimal (other than the time investment), so my paltry few dollars won't be missed.
                                Ah - there the sound of penny dropping .
                                I always knew you was special Tipps :l
                                So that's why you have that little pencil thingy beside your avatar ...

Comment

Working...
                                X