Army thread Sunday 23 February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spiderwoman;1630452 wrote: They were only a couple of cheap ones in Marks and Spencers, one was called Pink and the other Florenyna just something for work - the stuff I really like would have been another handbag type of spend and I didn't dare! Its turning rather chilly here in Derbyshire, hope we don't have a frost
    Marksies and Next do lovely wee scents actually- forget about them.

Been wild windy here- came home from work to find 2 of me bins had blown over- had to run around lifting their contents:upset:

Soooo hungry- waiting on me dinner to cook. Come dine with me on telly which don't help the hunger either!

Comment

NoSugar;1630386 wrote: Nope - but Satz would because of her stated goal to cut it out. So... How are you celebrating, Satz :H???
      :wavin: NS
      -celebrating by Day 1 sugar-free again :thumbsup:
      This time it will stick as I am determined

Comment

Evening army and well done Satz on 8 months that's awesome. Well done Inchy on getting tru your gig last night you must put something up on fb wud luv to hear you and see what you look like. I'm nosy and curious lol. Nice shopping spree slyv I wud luv a new bag but no funds for anything decent right now. I go to Aldi this afternoon but just food and household shopping. tho I did buy a bar of dark Belgian chocolate and a bag of hand made cheese and onion crisps. I need to lay off the chocolate but I need a treat at times i'm stuck in most evenings. I got that book you were called the good house Molly. I just started it but its a good read. My library didn't have it any of their branches so I bought it in Eason and paid a bit more than I would for a paper back but I rarely buy books since joining the library apart a charity shop in Dun Laoghaire which sells them for a euro. Got some good ones there. Good luck with the diet and fitness plan Satz I need to follow suit loose the blubber with the warmer weather on the way and longer days I dread getting in to summer gear again.:egad::eeew:

Comment

I'm home and I'm jiggered.
          Absolutely lovely afternoon. More flowers than Kew Gardens and Granny on best behaviour.

Came home with two bags of clothes from my Aunt.........have to say I'm so glad she's a shopaholic.........won't have to buy a jacket for at least 2 years.

Ooh also came home with birthday cake, 4 cream cakes a some cheese and biscuits................shall I put the kettle on.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You're too kind..........she's so tiny she makes me look enormous.

Ahh she loved it. Proper little poser for the photos. Even a wee skype with the newest great grandchildren in the US singing Happy Birthday...........tears all round.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1630432 wrote:

So what's your time difference to us NS? Jilly (daughter) in Toronto is 5 hours behind -- guessing you're a couple more?
              So... I must be 6 hours behind you, then (I'm in the same time zone as Chicago), so that isn't as far off as I thought, at least for some of you. I still haven't figured out where many of you are - just know that you often seem to be very busy while I sleep .

Comment

will do Molly. I asked for it and they sad they didn't have in any of the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown branches but the girl who was looking after me said she would try get it but obviously she forgot and I didn't enquire again but next time I will ask them to check Fingal. Oh good for you Jc its great to get gifts of unwanted clothes bags etc saves a lot and I bet you got some lovely stuff. Need some Spring/Summer stuff meself but its still a bit chilly for lighter stuff plus no spare cash for clothes right now but i'm ok clothes wise for now but love a new jacket. Hello no suger nice to see you here.:hallo:

Comment

Mind you she can pack the food away, especially fish and chips and watch yer plate if there's lamb on it.

Lovely to have you here NS, don't be a stranger.

I must be away..............eyelids are getting very heavy. Don't know where these 100 year old get the energy.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just popping in to say goodnight - was watching a DVD - Blue Jasmine - t'was good.
                    Early start @ 7am tomorrow.....
                    Night night everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X