X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 25 February

Morning Army!

And morning to the sparrows, too.

Weather report etc later, when sun's up.

So glad to hear I was not the only up lurking here pissed as could be.

Later!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all to come.

I also posted under the influence. It is what it is...

Have a lekker Tuesday, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Dreamy and Tipps. Sleep fairy deserted me again i'm awake since 4am so i'll get more sleep when I start to feel tired so had coffee fed the cats and let them out. Yep I also posted here and under the influence I guess most of us have. :cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooooo, Tipperooooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymoooo

I had the sleep fairy and slept in.....
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It better be or I'll want to know why.It's massage day so it'll be busy and I finish at 2pm instead of 3.30pm.
          God I hope yer woman is all right..........although I'll bet she's feeling a right tool today.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Foxy, Molly, JC

Fox, the Sleep Fairy must be with some union - mine also downed tools at 4.

Molly, :h:h:h unpacking books; but then I :h:h:h books in general.

Speaking of which - there's a MS that must be turned into a decent bit of dead tree.

Later!

Comment

Molly, you'll be fine with the BF of the exBF (complicated, not?). MS - manuscript (never mind that I haven't seen anything handwritten in donkey's. Shopping lists, perhaps?)

Comment

mollyka;1631095 wrote: Just need to write this down ---- had sort of forgotten it --- one of the women I'll be working with today is the BF of my exBF who dumped me when I gave up the grog --- she was the first person I told that I THOUGHT I had a problem --- it was round the time my mum died and all the shit hit the fan with my sisters --- she did all the nodding sympathetically and subsequently --- dropped me --- and I was very hurt at the time.
                I don't doubt this woman has been filled in on all the nitty-gritty's AND MORE from that time --- I've worked with her occasionally since then -- but never for a full day....... it just feels a bit uncomfortable --- ah - I know it'll be alright -- just brings back memories of really bad times.......
                Now - feel better already that I've gotten that out of my head ;-)
                Better out than in..............:l

mollyka;1631098 wrote:
                I feel sorry for her --- thankfully never did a public unveiling like that ... just wonder why she went to a support centre when she was obviously blathered --- AND with grog in her bag --- like surely that'd be the LAST place you'd go????
                It's not the first time she's teetered in but usually you can tell it's only 2 or three. When the people came out of the SMART meeting they were just wonderful..........tbh got a lump in me throat from their kindness. One of them even gave me a big hug as he see the stress all over me face. I :h addicts.

Why she did it...........place of safety, she knew somewhere in her fuddledness (new word folks)...........we'll never know......but unfortunately if it becomes regular she'll be refused entry............it's not fair on the others.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

They were amazing.........and addicts give the bestest hugs.

Better go and stick me head in me make-up bag and look half decent for work.

Bacinalongishbit.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hope it goes well re the BF of XBF molly.

need to get my claim proof read by friend today as i cant add up. seriously.
                    then i will check my account one last time and send.

Comment

morning army, thought id pop in nd see hows everyone doing
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good afternoon Army

Wee shout-in afore head into work

How's you Pinky?

Roxy- good job on getting to work on that claim- hope it brings some form of closure and that ye get back what is owed of course xx

Have a good day everyone- see yis later :hallo:

Comment

Greetings from the bowels of the workhouse :wavin:

Comment

Afternoon army I finished cleaning the oven earlier and what a job my arms and shoulders are killing me lol no elbow grease left, still its done for another few months or a year lol. Got some more cleaning to catch up on today and then I need to start on my windows and doors but that's another days work. Hope all goes well at work for you Molly Jc Sweetie and anyone else at work outside the home today and to Dreamy and others working my home. Its a nice sunny mild day here so wishing you all a terrific Tuesday.:rays:

Comment

:waving:

Foxy, my stove was screaming for some TLC, until I managed to disable to volume button.

It's going to be a super early bedtime for me - the southeaster has been blowing all day and given me a dreadful headache. I just hope it blows itself out overnight, although the weather site doesn't seem to think so - SE forecast until the weekend. Grumpy Dreamy alert!

Tomorrow, Army!

Comment

Working...
                              X