Zen habits on quitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen habits on quitting

I quite enjoy the Zen habits site - go there every once in a while for a different take on life.

Giving up Al was relatively easy for me, but goodness, do I struggle with ciggies! So, I've been reading and rereading some Zen habits posts, and this on on quitting is spot on! Have a look at the links in the blog, but be careful - they can be addictive!

I Tried to Quit & It’s Too Hard! : zenhabits
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Zen habits on quitting

THANK YOU for posting this!!! I struggle with cigs too. I added this link to my favorites so I can pop in and out of it all day.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Zen habits on quitting

Excellent article/blog DTD! Thank you!
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Zen habits on quitting

DTD - I love his blog. That's where I got a lot of my ideas for the morning rituals that I posted about in the Holistic section.. Giving up cigs is so difficult. I know everyone is sick of hearing about it - but I quit recently after almost 40 years. So hard. So very, very hard. But, oh so worth it. I've said often that it's the hardest addiction to quit. I still struggle with AL. But cigarettes in some way was harder. Smoking comforted me, it was my reward, my friend. AL was my enemy. Caused me endless problems.Cigs - not so much. Don't know if this makes sense. But if you are trying to quit smoking, please keep trying. I'll be here for you. PM me any time.
        Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Zen habits on quitting

Moss, I somehow thought that you would be interested in this.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Zen habits on quitting

Interesting site, thanks for posting
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
            X