Untitled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Untitled

Hi Bella, Its so great to hear from you. I missed ya. I echo the words said here by eveyone. You are part of this big family. Keep strong by talking to us regularly... and remember we need you too.... its how this works. Stay tuned.:l :l
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Untitled

Bella,
      I can relate. I am not a problem drinker, merely a supportive wife of one. I feel like an outsider here. How could I possibly have any idea what you all go thru? Some of you are so eloquent that it allows me to understand something maybe my husband is not able to put into words. Needs that were unnoticed are fulfilled. I am constantly touched by the comraderie and support here. It is beautiful.
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Untitled

Bella :h
        I can't tell you how much I've missed you. I'm a pretty boring person so don't post a lot either, but it is so important for me to listen to my friends every day. You are such a big part of our family - please keep checking in and letting us now how big the little one is getting. You better tell us all the first time you feel one of those little kicks - that is the most exciting and wonderful feeling. Good luck to you - thank you for staying AF for you baby - that is a very generous gift.

:groupluv:
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Untitled

OOPS - I think that came out wrong - I didn't mean to imply that you are boring - you definitely are not that!! Hope I didn't get myself into trouble with that mistake! Sorry.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Untitled

Bella, we miss you!! Come stick around and talk with us!! So very proud of you just quitting like that! Good for you! You are a wonderful mom! Hugs and love, Mary

PS: Anyone not feeling quite part of this family, you gotta know you are and you each bring a slightly different perspective to the boards. We want you here!!!

Mags - LOL!!

Comment

Untitled

Hi Bella,

Glad to hear everything's going strong with the pregnancy - well done on not drinking at all - absolutely a wonderful gift for your child! - and I agree with Hablur - this place isn't just about drinking, so keep posting about anything - even just to chat and keep from being lonely. Have you checked in on long term abs or monthly abs? They're also great support for everyone, but with a focus on being completely AF for whatever reason.

Wishing you all the best,
              :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
              Goals:
              Days 1-7 DONE
              Days 8-14 DONE
              Days 15-21 DONE
              30 days DONE
              60 days
              100 days

Comment

Working...