Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Hump Day 26 February

Morning Army!

Wind does not believe in nana naps or beauty sleeps or just plain doing nothing. Still going strong here.

Venus very close to the moon this morning - was a lovely thing to see. Took some pics, but my "long" lens is one of those useless kit ones, so not too hopeful of anything that will make the cover of the National Geographic.

Happy Hump Day!

Later!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Dreamy and all to come.

Yep: may we all have a lekker hump day.

Strangely, there is no wind in the Cape Town CBD at the moment Last night and this morning in Stellies was a different story, though.

Right. Let the day begin.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Eish Tips, you're going to make me get in the car and drive to CT just to experience some windlessness - and to arrive there just in time for the Doctor to pull out all the stops.

And a good morning to you too!

Comment

Good morning Windy and Windless.

I too saw Venus at about 2 this morning it was shining so brightly:goodjob:

Off to drive number 3 daughter and her sprogs to the airport as they are travelling back to Oman today. Feeling very tired this morning even though I have had a good nights sleep.

See you later Army

Comment

Morning Dreamy Tipps and Anon I slept a bit better last night. Woke once but got back asleep fairly quick. Wow I wish I had seen Venus it sounds like an awesome sight. I would love to see your photos Dreamy i'm sure the quality is fine. Just having my first coffee and let the cats out for their ramble. Think you might need more rest Anon may be take a nana nap when you get home? Happy hump day to all.:cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

Morning Foxy. Yes I plan on a rest when I come back. Glad you are sleeping better, I think Nana naps prevent a good nights sleep for me but 10 minutes proper relaxation at about 3pm does the trick usually

Comment

Morning Dreamy, Mr Tipps, Anon, Foxy and Molls, my hump day will be wonderful, it is being spent at home and not at the laughing house, I could get used to a day off mid week, sadly I've agreed to go in on Saturday morning which will ruin the weekend.

Lovely bright start here in Derbyshire so the hound has got his bootson ready to go out.
              AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hope you're having your nana nap, Anon-a-whizz

Oh Molly, you're so good at whining!!!:l:l:l New library again today or a different one?

Enjoy the day off Spidey; did JC not say she was off too?

Foxy, you asked for it - live with it, now!:H

Wind still blowing here. :upset:

Comment

Meant as a compliment, of course!

The big out of focus thing is the moon, the smaller OOF thing is Venus...

Benji off too?! :egad:

Salt mines calling....

Later!

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooo, Tippperooo, Our Whizzy, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo, Spydysylv

Ahhh Molls isn't it just one of the best things in the world do see how people blossom.......gotta say it's the absolute best bit of the volunteer place. Amazing watching the change...............ooh I've just filled up there.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1631507 wrote:

Ahhh Molls isn't it just one of the best things in the world do see how people blossom.......gotta say it's the absolute best bit of the volunteer place. Amazing watching the change...............ooh I've just filled up there.
                      And even on here - I remember how lost Roxy sounded - couldn't find posts and all that - and then a few AF days and she's ordering cakes and surprise parties!

Dogs or summat in the chicken house Molly? What happened?

Comment

Thanks for the photo Dreamy its lovely to see well done on taking a few I always miss these things but I only have a regular digital camera but its ok for now. Yes is it good to see people doing well wit sobriety its encouraging for others. Nice morning here dry but very cold.

Comment

Funnily enough I was just up the garden trying to put a halt to Bess' escape tunnel.........or she's trying to dig up a long deceased rabbit.

I suppose the dogs next door are used to ones that are already dead.........a real life clucking one must puzzle them.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ooh Molls, difficult one........but you made the first approach again.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1631517 wrote: :H:H Dunno how long the puzzlement would last tho!!!

phew --- the relief --- just had a lovely series of texts with Laura --- APPARENTLY she's moved into a house with Jamie --- wouldn't you THINK Simon would have TOLD me --- FFS -- men can be challenging in the EXTREME!!!
                              Anyways -- open invitation to visit any day -- I'm so relieved - I really am ---
                              Wonderful.

Errrrrrrrrrr yes..............it's like pulling teeth.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X