Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 27th February

Hallo Army!

Here I am! Interwebnetty problems this am, then life ran away with me.

Later!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good evening, Army
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

oooh twice in one day.......tis Mark Harmon in all his glory.....throbbed him since his days in St Elsewhere.

satz123;1631948 wrote:
        Sending ginormous hugs to Our Whizzy :l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army not long in from town and got the last of my food shopping done. Was a lovely fresh sunny day but now getting colder. Satz I loved your post about filling the void for shopping eating etc it could work for any little or big addictions we have. Speaking of shopping went in to Primark this afternoon and I got a love sign wth sparkly bits in the middle its white and wood also white t-shirt with lips logo and blk and white leddings all for 16e. Got a floor math for the back door for 3e in euro saver and 25 large tea lights for 2e which I tend buy regular for my holders. Off to get dinner.

Comment

Evening all :hallo:

Just back now- dentist went well and very happy with my hair- looks like I just stepped out of a salon- wont last long!! Met a work mate for lunch and gossip- he's leaving us in few weeks - am so gonna miss him about- he kinda makes the place bearable :upset:

Lovely day weather wise til bout an hour ago- sky went dark and flood gates opened!

Sounds like a good days shopping Foxy :goodjob:

Glad to see ye Dreamy- ye were missed xx

Comment

NoSugar;1632001 wrote: It will . But - you have to give it time. There don't seem to be any miracle cures, unfortunately.

All your talk of flowers is making me very jealous! The Polar Vortex had returned to the middle of the US and it is COLD. Any daffodils that were crazy enough to poke their heads out would be dead, I'm afraid, so I hope they stay in hiding for awhile.

Have a nice day, NS

PS I liked your post about consumption, Satz. One thing nice about getting older is realizing how little value stuff has.Welcome NS - these are for you

Firefox;1632048 wrote: Evening army not long in from town and got the last of my food shopping done. Was a lovely fresh sunny day but now getting colder. Satz I loved your post about filling the void for shopping eating etc it could work for any little or big addictions we have. Speaking of shopping went in to Primark this afternoon and I got a love sign wth sparkly bits in the middle its white and wood also white t-shirt with lips logo and blk and white leddings all for 16e. Got a floor math for the back door for 3e in euro saver and 25 large tea lights for 2e which I tend buy regular for my holders. Off to get dinner.
              WELL DONE on the shopping Foxy
              sweetpea29;1632061 wrote:
              Evening all

Just back now- dentist went well and very happy with my hair- looks like I just stepped out of a salon- wont last long!! Met a work mate for lunch and gossip- he's leaving us in few weeks - am so gonna miss him about- he kinda makes the place bearable :upset:

Oh dear - a lot of ommmmmmmmmmmmming needed there !:l

Comment

satz123;1632073 wrote: Welcome NS - these are for you

WELL DONE on the shopping Foxy

Oh dear - a lot of ommmmmmmmmmmmming needed there !:l
                Hey MsSatz What's the craic with yerself?

Ommmmmming here as I type!

Comment

sweetpea29;1632074 wrote: Hey MsSatz What's the craic with yerself?

Ommmmmming here as I type!
                  Craic is mighty Ms Sweetiepie !!
                  Will you be sleeping upright tonight - with the new hair & teeth :H

Comment

satz123;1632076 wrote: Craic is mighty Ms Sweetiepie !!
                    Will you be sleeping upright tonight - with the new hair & teeth :H
                    :H Nah- hair will be back to being wild and untamed by morn No matter what I try it always ends a mess!! Wish could blow dry it way hairdresser does- looks so well!

How's the aches n pains? Had to visit me GP today also- got me some stronger pain relief for effing back.

Comment

Hewwo again..............could do with someone to stick a brush through my hair............just looked at the calender and don't see my hairdresser 'til 8th March.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hellloooooooooo all! One year sober today! Yipppeeeeee! I actually almost forgot!
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Just posted on your thread there Waggy Feckin brilliant :banana:

Jacks- I just love getting my hair blow dried- find it very relaxing for some reason! Remember as a child sitting for ages under the hairdryer long after hair was blinkin dried. Sure 8th March is only a week-ish away- not too long for ya

Comment

A year Waggers, magnifico.:l

Make that the 12th..........getting confused as we're going to a Quadraphenia night on the 8th.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1632096 wrote: A year Waggers, magnifico.:l

Make that the 12th..........getting confused as we're going to a Quadraphenia night on the 8th.
                              Ye may need to see a brush before then so!!

Comment

:goodjob: Waggy :goodjob:! How could you almost forget something that big?

Foxy, sounds as if you cleared out the shops! :goodjob:

Sweetiepeapie, is it a new hair style or just a shorter version of the usual? What a day for you: dentist, GP, hair dresser. How's the practising for the wedding do coming on? Can't stand hair being dried - I always leave the hair sop with wet hair. (In Botswana a hair salon is called a saloon; I once suggested to a colleague that we should go to a salon for a drink after work, just got a very blank stare in return. We ended up going to a funky outdoor jazz place. Pronounced shebeen:H)

Stuffed here - pizza with smoked trout, smoked mozzarella and avo (not smoked!
                                14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X