Army Thread Thursday 27th February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DreamThinkDo;1632108 wrote: How's the practising for the wedding do coming on?
    OK, got the answer to that one on the Loamers thread!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

sweetpea29;1632105 wrote: Ye may need to see a brush before then so!!
      It'll be plenty of hairspray and back combing on the night.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1632108 wrote: :goodjob: Waggy :goodjob:! How could you almost forget something that big?

Foxy, sounds as if you cleared out the shops! :goodjob:

Sweetiepeapie, is it a new hair style or just a shorter version of the usual? What a day for you: dentist, GP, hair dresser. How's the practising for the wedding do coming on? Can't stand hair being dried - I always leave the hair sop with wet hair. (In Botswana a hair salon is called a saloon; I once suggested to a colleague that we should go to a salon for a drink after work, just got a very blank stare in return. We ended up going to a funky outdoor jazz place. Pronounced shebeen:H)

Stuffed here - pizza with smoked trout, smoked mozzarella and avo (not smoked!
        Hiya Dreamy We have shebeens here- think they are kinda like illegal drinking dens tho! Ye wouldn't be leaving yer hair sopping in our temps missus- catch yer death ye would! Has been a busy ol day in fairness- bollixed I am so may take myself off to leaba. Hope to see you in the morn afore I go to work

JackieClaire;1632115 wrote:
        It'll be plenty of hairspray and back combing on the night.
        Oooh yer a wild ting really, aren't ya?!

Just been on phone past hour- head done-in. Gonna say me nighters and sweet dreams to all xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1632078 wrote: :H Nah- hair will be back to being wild and untamed by morn No matter what I try it always ends a mess!! Wish could blow dry it way hairdresser does- looks so well!

How's the aches n pains? Had to visit me GP today also- got me some stronger pain relief for effing back.
          Sorry I disappeared - not the usual flycatching this time but actual REAL LIVE VISITORS :shocked:
          Of a Thursday ???
          Old friends passing called in - hate it really - very anti dropping -in lark - and of course not the smell of a bickie to give them in this gaff - on account of my new addiction to sugar-
          MORTO:H
          Ah they'll survive -gave them wine - plenty of that :H

Yes Sweetie still got the aches & pains ......pain in the arse tbh :bigcry:

Comment

Just dropped in to say good night and once again well done waggy on a year. Satz I have some aches and pains meself my left arm and upper shoulder is acting up and my back some days as well but may be the gym will help or not but I hope it eases for you soon. I had an accident a few years I slipped on wet leaves and fell and dislocated and fractured my shoulder which ended up being operated on so it acts up now and then. I think cleaning the oven the other day and scrubbing the bloody parts using all the elbow grease I had:H set it off again and even typing here doesn't help but hopefully with some rest it will get a bit better. Oh the joys of getting older. Any ways good night till the morning.

Comment

Thanks Foxy -
              Night night !:l

Comment

Working...
              X