• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1637604 wrote:

Talaladeepbreatheassana.
    I see you've found the fourth dimension. :welcome:

Only a couple to go before you can fly across rooftops. Something i'm training for starting next week.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1637604 wrote: I'm always off the air:H:H:H

Yes here we go again with the early release of prisoners. Shades of Jill Meagher all over again.

Have a group of horti-s and permi-s coming round to see my garden and it's pissing down.

Talaladeepbreatheassana.
      Yep.

And, you will be fine. They are gardeners, they wont mind a bit.

I love that mantra btw.

I love that little song too Mr G.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1637606 wrote: I see you've found the fourth dimension. :welcome:

Only a couple to go before you can fly across rooftops. Something i'm training for starting next week.

Yo!
        Do they do it at the WEA?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1637610 wrote: Do they do it at the WEA?
          There is a course, yes. I couldn't believe it. I distinctly remember thinking aloud....'I can't believe it's not lurpak'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kqln6NMws0#t=101

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1637612 wrote: There is a course, yes. I couldn't believe it. I distinctly remember thinking aloud....'I can't believe it's not lurpak'.
              he he, we had sizzler for lunch yesterday, lurpak complete!:H
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1637618 wrote: Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kqln6NMws0#t=101

Arvo all!

I'm ready to pack up my books. Wonder how Bridges do is going? I dread to think what will happen to the permi folk if they complain. Hope the rain eased off. Hope all of management/bosses are behaving themselves or being suitably restrained. Hope all Undies are doing good things.

Its cuppa time!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Well I declared it POETS about an hour ago and since then I've been ruminatin' and cogitatin' about what I will do with my $130.70 Tattslotto win. Never used to play but Nigel did so I kept his card and Viola!

So ...where is that Techiebloke?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1637680 wrote: Well I declared it POETS about an hour ago and since then I've been ruminatin' and cogitatin' about what I will do with my $130.70 Tattslotto win. Never used to play but Nigel did so I kept his card and Viola!

You're gunna sling the desert dweller some dough? I suppose a freshly updated first aid kit wouldn't go astray.

It.is.a.fuskin pearler here today!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1637680 wrote: Well I declared it POETS about an hour ago and since then I've been ruminatin' and cogitatin' about what I will do with my $130.70 Tattslotto win. Never used to play but Nigel did so I kept his card and Viola!

Winning! Nige would be smiling, I reckon. Mmm...buy something yummy. Prawns? cheese? Truffle oil? :H

Yep, wondering where Techie got to. Hope his mum's ok.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

X-post Mr G. Is the weather down there that good? or is the day just making you smile?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

taking the kids to see the broncos tonight, they are so excited if hilaryass... this is what its all about i tells ya people! get out there and be great undies!!!
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I called POETS at 3:30 to pick my girl up from the vet. Another $430.00 just to get blood tests. But the good news is she's put on .2 of a kilo so that's good news.

Glad to hear so many Undies are having a good day!
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1637691 wrote: taking the kids to see the broncos tonight, they are so excited if hilaryass... this is what its all about i tells ya people! get out there and be great undies!!!
                              Ha! yes Asp. The kidlets love the sporting events don't they? we're off to the Roar game next Saturday - and by kidlets love it, I include the Lamp, he gets as excited as they do.

Hi Glassy! glad Bella is putting on some weight.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1637690 wrote: X-post Mr G. Is the weather down there that good? or is the day just making you smile?
                                Both Saucy!

Glass Half Empty;1637694 wrote:
                                I called POETS at 3:30 to pick my girl up from the vet. Another $430.00 just to get blood tests. But the good news is she's put on .2 of a kilo so that's good news.

Glad to hear so many Undies are having a good day!
                                Regard's to your pussy Glassy.

Have a beeewdy Aspy. Go the Storm!

Comment

Working...
                                X