• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1638340 wrote: How cool is this

Dolphin asks diver for help, diver lends a hand. [video]
    That's a beeewdy Reg. Thx.

A mate of mine was sailing on the bay late one night when the wind died completely and he was stuck drifting in a shipping channel. He could see a huge tanker coming but couldn't get out of the way. He reckons a dolphin/porpoise or 2 made some waves to push him out of the channel safe from danger. The tanker passed within metres. I am amazeballs.

Rags, don't forget i'm a musician. I think the mattress is better of at the tip! Superlol.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1638267 wrote: Inneressing you should say that Mr G, cos I went to church this morning.

Haven't been for a while and felt I needed a top up.
      I trust not for a colon irrigation Glassy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1638359 wrote: Re you munching through Scott Ludlams coinkidink thats sounds quite difficult .
        who the fusk is Scott Ludlam?
        He's a mate of Susie Porter's Reg. Whoever she is.....

He did give an ok speech in the senate recently though.

Regard's to Olive. She would've loved me old mattress.

And Jonesy will love me new futon. Bridgey, no need to book a hotel when you come to Melbourne. You stay at my joint. All new bed, sheets, pillows. A real classy set-up mate. We'd be sleeping head to toe of course.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1638355 wrote: I trust not for a colon irrigation Glassy.
          No, it was nothing like that G Man

I know it may sound strange, but I kind of like a bit of churchin' now and again.

Well actually even more often if it wasn't for the fidiots!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I love the ambience of a church Glassy......when they're bloody open. I've had some noice reflections alone in some classic suburban churches i've discovered on my runs.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1638353 wrote:
              I will fight you for Scott Ludlam, Happs. You. Me. Carpark. And his recent stick it to em speech in parliament was priceless.
              Wasn't it what? drool...

Thoughts...don't go to church but adore churches. Love a good ministerial speech too.

Jesus Christ - the puppy not the man - lays in wait for the cats at the litter tray. As they drop it, she pooper scoopers it...

And I saw this and thought, yes...the next generation are good...

This Tony Abbott 2014 interview with school children is incredible.

plus it made me laugh...

Vegie soup for dinner...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1638360 wrote: Glassy is not the only one in the..... dont understandy chamber....
                and as for olive eating a strangers poo...NO CLASS... im still in GACK mode
                :no:uch::what?::yukko:
                :H:H

I really do love Olive. But I'm wondering if there's a vitamin deficiency if our dogs are eating poop....must ask Mrs Google...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1638404 wrote: Catholisim runied my life end of!!!!!
                  :l do you need to discuss this? Undies confessional is open...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1638413 wrote: No sorry deleted as a no need to drag over those coals the Catholic church is full of pedophiles its only now the truth is comming out.
                    I was bought up in a De La Selle brothers school for boys bunch of creeps
                    True Reg. It's outrageous.

Someone told me today the new pope is going to open up the investigations and make the church accountable and take responsibility. But, i suspect the church remains 'invisible' and elusive legally via ingrained culture and legal structure of the org.

2 guy's i know have seen an ex-catholic school teacher/abuser on public transport in later years, and thumped them.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I'm sorry to hear that Reg.

I don't know that there's any rehabilitation possible in these cases for the perpetrator. Too many repeat offences so often. Something in the wiring.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

My next door neighbour just brought home a five week old kitten (a rescued one, thank dog). O M F G - he is adorable!

EDIT: Sorry Bella - not as beautiful as you, sweetheart.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning Glassy and y'all,

Oh Em Gee Glassy. Noice.

Have a pearler out there everyone! Yo Fruity!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1638405 wrote: :H:H

I really do love Olive. But I'm wondering if there's a vitamin deficiency if our dogs are eating poop....must ask Mrs Google...
                            I think it may be more about bacteria than vitamins. I remember reading the other day that one of our problems now is that we no longer eat unwashed vegies (which we now have to do for other reasons unless we're 100% sure they're organic) and that's one of the reasons why we have so many GI issues.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1638620 wrote: I think it may be more about bacteria than vitamins. I remember reading the other day that one of our problems now is that we no longer eat unwashed vegies (which we now have to do for other reasons unless we're 100% sure they're organic) and that's one of the reasons why we have so many GI issues.
                              Nothing wrong with a bit of dirt and a few cuts and scratches on their adventures for our kids i reckon. Good for our immune system i hear.

Speaking of organic. You know the greenhouse grown tomatoes some supermarkets like Coles sell, does it follow that these tomatoes are not sprayed with pesticides, so no need to wash them? Thanks.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1638626 wrote:

Speaking of organic. You know the greenhouse grown tomatoes some supermarkets like Coles sell, does it follow that these tomatoes are not sprayed with pesticides, so no need to wash them? Thanks.
                                You mean those pale, hard, juiceless, tasteless things? No idea but I'm sure a wash won't help them...

So I was working most of the weekend Undies, good to see the home fires kept alight with all the goings on, vet visits, footy games etc etc

I think I might be a little PMT so beware people. This morning I've teared up about Daniel, Reggie's dolphin video, the thought of the new kitten, the shit food & wine festival & the fact that my mates are drooling over a pollie - that one made me howl actually. The bottom lip is all a quiver & there's only one thing for it....off to see James & use up some of this excess cortisone in ma brain.
                                I'll be back later in a better mood....
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X