• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

You people crack me up.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Pavati;1632713 wrote: You people crack me up.
      thanks.
      AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happy March Undies!!! I'm presently in the fearful position of back seat driving in a locust driving lesson!! Ffs have head in my phone so I can't see my life flash before my eyes. Every now and then I make eye contact with Jesus Christ and we both have the scared wide eyed puppy dog look!!!!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

:egad:Oh and the Lamp is in the front with locust #2 driving. It's all under control apparently

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Ps glad u r ok Frog. Writhe on all!!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Pavati;1632713 wrote: You people crack me up.
              Well, life's too long to take it seriously, especially if you end up on an upside down island and it's all you can do to hang on for dear life!

Did you make it home alive Happs? :l
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1632534 wrote: learning all the cool stuff reading writhing and maths....
                aspman;1632607 wrote:
                oh shit its another aspy typo...
                Nah, that's just the 3 R's Oz style. Rootin', rithin' and that ridgey didge thingamajig.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1632835 wrote: Also You Horticulturist dudes ..i NEED advice on a ..neighbor be gone tree...it must grow fast and not be insidious im deerstalking all year round cone of silence type plant
                  :H:H:H:H:H
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie;1632835 wrote: Also You Horticulturist dudes ..i NEED advice on a ..neighbor be gone tree...it must grow fast and not be insidious im deerstalking all year round cone of silence type plant
                    What about yer shadecloth from bunnings? Just tie it to some pre-erected latticework the length of the fence. You can have it in orange, brown, or if you really want to keep sweet with the neighbours, go for the environmentally, visually relaxing deep green. Go as high as you like. Your neighbours will love it. They'll think they're out bush.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Can I play over here Undies for a while -that Army lot have all gone and abandoned me :bigcry:
                      Mr G -cover your musical ears:
                      https://www.google.ie/search?q=alone+again+naturally&rlz=1C1BLWB_en__554 __562&oq=alone+again+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.6556j 0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Gidday Satzarama,

Noice song that one. Is Gilbert still with us?

How r things?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1632854 wrote: What about yer shadecloth from bunnings? Just tie it to some pre-erected latticework the length of the fence. You can have it in orange, brown, or if you really want to keep sweet with the neighbours, go for the environmentally, visually relaxing deep green. Go as high as you like. Your neighbours will love it. They'll think they're out bush.
                          My boyfriend makes a good point. Non plant is quicker.
                          However Photinia, Murraya, Lilly Pilly, Native cheese trees, are all the ones I have used to block out the pains-in-the-arse in my life:H:H
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

:waving: Mr G
                            I don't know about Gilbert - must goggle it !

Life is good here in Ireland -Spring has sprung and we are all dusting the cobwebs off and getting out after the winter :goodjob:

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

satz123;1632877 wrote: Can I play over here Undies for a while -that Army lot have all gone and abandoned me :bigcry:
                              Mr G -cover your musical ears:
                              https://www.google.ie/search?q=alone+again+naturally&rlz=1C1BLWB_en__554 __562&oq=alone+again+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.6556j 0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8
                              Come here and let me pinch your little orphaned cheeks:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

satz123;1632889 wrote: :waving: Mr G
                                I don't know about Gilbert - must goggle it !

Life is good here in Ireland -Spring has sprung and we are all dusting the cobwebs off and getting out after the winter :goodjob:
                                And what sort of cob webs are you dealing with?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X