• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning lovely ones!!

Have a splendiferous day.

that.is.all - for now

XXXXXXXXXX
    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
    Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

mornin' all

Sorry about all the destruction and mayhem Happs.

I saw a really funny youtube clip the other day that had garbage strewn everywhere and 3 dogs, one of whom was trying to look innocent with the lid of the bin stuck around his neck.

So my motto for today my lovelies is: If you're surrounded by garbage, try not to get your head stuck in the bin. :h
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glassy - is this the one you mean?? :H:H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irSC4-j_NjY

We had a hilarious return from a weekend away a couple of years ago ........Betty and Wookie met us at the doot, and then tore off upstairs. We followed them up to find several rolls of toilet paper shredded and strewn all around the bedroom. But the looks on their faces were just priceless - they so clearly said "well, if you are going to go away and leave us for a weekend, of course we'll play up"!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

:H There are actually an inordinate amount of dogs out there with bin lids around their necks hey?

Just dealt with my first rude, monotone drone from sector B for the day. Some folk are just determined to be miseries aren't they?

Glassy I've just picked a host of green caterpillars (cabbage whites) off my plant, so I think some Confidor to go with their snail bait breakfast.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happy Lunchtime, Undies,

Just throb those naughty animal pics, clips and stories. Shouldn't laugh but. I just put together a salad for lunch, phone rang, went back to the kitchen to find Dot on the kitchen bench hooking into the salad bowl.

Missy - I keep going back to your impending holiday website and I'm soooo excited for you. Depending on your report, I'm looking at August which is a long way off but I really want something to look forward to.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happy lunchtime Tawny!!

I've had some lovely emails from the holiday place Tawny - what are my goals for the week, is there anything else I'd like to do, etc etc so that they can make suggestions for me to choose from. It all feels a bit "your wish is my command"-like!!! I am sooooo looking forward to it!!! 18 days to go
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Anyone who is into naughty animal pics is a bit sicko. However, did you hear the one about the frog....?
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh piss of, ya part-time desert dweller. Why don't you take a trip to the library? Any data base injuries to report? How is the lovely Voila? More importantly, how is the lovely and handsome and ever-so-rugged Curtis? Hm? Answer them questions, big boy!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yep Missy - that was the one.

Wow - only 18 days to go! that's going to fly by!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1633855 wrote:

Glassy I've just picked a host of green caterpillars (cabbage whites) off my plant, so I think some Confidor to go with their snail bait breakfast.
                      Ah, I think I've got those on my chilli plant...confidor you say. I'm guessing it's organic? Haven't had a trip to Bunnings in a while, I'm due.
                      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1633855 wrote:
                        Bridgey I bow to your vastly superior knowledge, but unless they're turbo charged I can't see how snails could do so much damage and then disappear without a trace. Also, the holes are in the middle of the leaves and a fair way off the ground, so wouldn't snails kind of nibble their way in from the edge? I'll take a few leaves into the local nursery on the weekend and see if they can help.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Its grasshoppers Glassy. I swear I'm over run with them at the moment and they're tricky buggers...

Evening All. Had one of those days - a good one though - where every time I'd go to comment or log in, something happened and so the thoughts have been bubbling away all day.

Back in from yoga class and we're full steam ahead with Pancake day - thanks to Rags for the awesome maple syrup - it was a hit...shall now get some tea and curl into a little ball...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1634022 wrote: I'll take a few leaves into the local nursery on the weekend and see if they can help.
                            Just watch out for coppers on the way. I think a small amount of cannabis leaves are legal for personal use, but still, i wouldn't go flashing the plant around willy nilly in the gardening section at bunnings. Watch out for the white shoe brigade.......:nutso:

P.S. Here's another one for your sig line. 'When i think Glassy, i think Classy'.

And i do. Noight all

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1634042 wrote: Just watch out for coppers on the way. I think a small amount of cannabis leaves are legal for personal use, but still, i wouldn't go flashing the plant around willy nilly in the gardening section at bunnings. Watch out for the white shoe brigade.......:nutso:

P.S. Here's another one for your sig line. 'When i think Glassy, i think Classy'.

And i do. Noight all
                              Well personally, I hope you don't generally go flashing anything around willy nilly in the gardening sections at bunnings, but each to his/her own, and we all know things are different south of the border/s. :k

And in other news - Awww...you're a darling, you are! Time to reinstate the ego posts in my signature, I think. Mwah! xxxxxxxxx

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X