MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1634022 wrote: Bridgey I bow to your vastly superior knowledge, but unless they're turbo charged I can't see how snails could do so much damage and then disappear without a trace. Also, the holes are in the middle of the leaves and a fair way off the ground, so wouldn't snails kind of nibble their way in from the edge? I'll take a few leaves into the local nursery on the weekend and see if they can help.

:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good Morning one and all.

Forstly, I hate my new ergonomic keyboard and it's going basck today ........for obvious reasons.....

Now that I've got that off my chest, Missy I'm very ecited for you about that trip and I rooly like the idea of holidaying mindfully and thinking about your goals for the week, even if they are just 'decompress' or 'lower pulse rate'

Froglette, do you feel better after your blood-letting? Are the energy levels returning to normsla?

Dog, what time does bloody Office Works open? I'll have to start using Google Translate at this rate.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Aw I like your keyboard Jones, it's like you're typing with a lisp!!
        Morning all, have a bewdy kind people.
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good morning!

And talking of Mr G flashing his willy nilly in bunnings reminded me - I have cucumbers! I'll try and post a piccy when the rain stops.
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1634143 wrote:

:HThat's it! I can see you on roller blades as lead henchwoman on a roller derby team. Boy i'd like to see that!

A Better Me;1634184 wrote: Aw I like your keyboard Jones, it's like you're typing with a lisp!!
            Morning all, have a bewdy kind people.
            :H You too Grinder!

Glass Half Empty;1634185 wrote:
            Good morning!

And talking of Mr G flashing his willy nilly in bunnings reminded me - I have cucumbers! I'll try and post a piccy when the rain stops.
            Oh yes Glassy. Please post pics.......

Well, it's a morevellous morning here at the bayside postcode. Not so marvy weather wise, as it's windy, cool and grey, but Ma nature has her reasons and i'll go along with that happily. Making a lot of muzak interspersed, i say, coupled with a music software learning curve, which i'm loving. This editing music lark after the fact can do me head in at times, but it's got legs. I've discovered if i use some of the code from the Bridgetracker app that transfers recorded video footage direct to you tube, i can transpose my music from PC to the net so much quicker.

Have a beeewdy and get a dog up ya. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1634184 wrote: Aw I like your keyboard Jones, it's like you're typing with a lisp!!
              ....or a disability...:H

How the hell are you Cakes?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Ma nature..:H:H:H
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Hi Y'all,

Don't have a lot to share/say.

I want someone to record that MY very well behaved am.in.als would never, ever be so naughty. They know the impordance of good manners..... Although (now I think of it) Lady Dharma does do a poo in FFH's disgustingly messy 'office' every now and then.

A word of advice for those who like advice - if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Ma nature is making my window ledge a v.nice place for pigeons to be. I might climb on out and join 'em for big lunch.
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1634236 wrote: Although (now I think of it) Lady Dharma does do a poo in FFH's disgustingly messy 'office' every now and then.

Dogs know Nicey...dogs know...one of the locusts doesn't like Jesus Christ much so she pees in his room. Nowhere else. Housetrained apart from that, I think she saves it.

Arvo people...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

You're right Happs. Lady Dharma tried to eat him alive as he walked past her on Monday night. Scared the crap outta him. He is a wee bit scared of her. She can pack a punch when she decides.

Mum had a sausage dog called Winston. I didn't like him much, and every time I went to put washing on the line he would piss on the basket when I was in hanging motion so I wouldn't catch him. I'd have to re-wash the whole lot. We had a twin tub which was fusking annoying to use too!

See? My life has been tragical!!!
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I wish I were a pigeon
                        Sitting on a ledge
                        I'd coo and coo my head off
                        Until I fell off dead....

Pigeon sounds just make me want to kill them.....d.e.a.d. Over, and over and fusking over!!! Why not mix it up a bit you dumb arse bird. Soooooo annoying!! It's doing my head in I tells ya.

May be Mr G should come and teach them a tune or two??

Man, I'm totze irritated............
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I am so not coming back as a bird...between you and Rags...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I hate plovers too! What a dumb design - nesting on the fusking ground then freaking out if someone walks by!!!! I've been attacked so many times.

I reckon on the Birdland Radar my face appears as a target. Each time I leave the safety of a building during mating season I get attacked by maggies, plovers, chooks....the list goes on. Once, I had to crawl along the ground on my back with my very expensive and special LV handbag on my belly so it wasn't damaged, trying to escape the wrath of maggies. They would NOT give up!! Workmen nearby clapped as I made it to my car....... Yes, I screamed like a girl.......

Fuskers!!!

I think I'm going to have to leave and 'work from home'. It's all too much.......
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Nicey you are NOT having lunch on the ledge with the pigeons EVER again. Do you hear me? :H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I thought it would be FUN......

But, as my mum used to say "You know what thought did, don't you? He stuck a feather in the ground and thought he'd grow a chook."
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X