• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1634276 wrote: I wish I were a pigeon
    Sitting on a ledge
    I'd coo and coo my head off
    Until I fell off dead....

Pigeon sounds just make me want to kill them.....d.e.a.d. Over, and over and fusking over!!! Why not mix it up a bit you dumb arse bird. Soooooo annoying!! It's doing my head in I tells ya.

May be Mr G should come and teach them a tune or two??

Man, I'm totze irritated............
    :H:H:H

nicelife;1634279 wrote:
    I hate plovers too! What a dumb design - nesting on the fusking ground then freaking out if someone walks by!!!! I've been attacked so many times.

I reckon on the Birdland Radar my face appears as a target. Each time I leave the safety of a building during mating season I get attacked by maggies, plovers, chooks....the list goes on. Once, I had to crawl along the ground on my back with my very expensive and special LV handbag on my belly so it wasn't damaged, trying to escape the wrath of maggies. They would NOT give up!! Workmen nearby clapped as I made it to my car....... Yes, I screamed like a girl.......

Fuskers!!!

I think I'm going to have to leave and 'work from home'. It's all too much.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

For Rags

Master of the Natural World: Sir David Attenborough
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

speaking of birds, this morning i had to walk between our buildings and there was a barn owl in the middle of the road, i got about 20 meters from it and it turned its head towards me(creapy like)
        and just flapped off on silent wings. it was spectacular...and right where the pluvers usualt sit too, no sign of them so hopefully it ate them all
        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Nicey, for a moment there I thought we might be in the same building But I came to the conclusion that we aren't because you didn't mention the construction site next door or the noisy upgrade that is going on in the server room in the office next to me or the fact that the light bulbs are so much more technologically advanced than the sockets that they put them into that they blow the circuits on the (really old) electricity distribution board. When I came into work today, a piece of ceiling had fallen in. I'm very pleased I wasn't here at the time as if I had been it would have landed on my head

And yes, we have called for a H&S inspection. However, I dont imagine it will be dealt with and it contributes to our view that our higher ups are just waiting to tell us that we are all being made redundant. It has all gone so far beyond a joke that I cant take it seriously any more. A pox on all their houses.

17 sleeps till my holiday
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1634302 wrote: speaking of birds, this morning i had to walk between our buildings and there was a barn owl in the middle of the road, i got about 20 meters from it and it turned its head towards me(creapy like)
            and just flapped off on silent wings. it was spectacular...and right where the pluvers usualt sit too, no sign of them so hopefully it ate them all
            You know, I kind of admire the plovers. They've got such a fuck you attitude :H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yay Missy! holiday sounds like its desperately needed.

The Lamp's company could be closing down. Staff are bringing in their own toilet paper. Grim.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1634198 wrote:

How the hell are you Cakes?
                Ah Jones, I'm very busy, thanks for asking. You see we're pretty broke - a financial hangover from the Christmas sojourn in NZ (it all catches up to you in Feb apparently) So I'm working working working at the Bowlo & sewing. It's good busy. AND I'm loving my weekly yoga class I'm just back into, and the meditation....if only I had the time, alas. A poor excuse, I can give myself 10 minutes a day, surely.
                I hope to plant the dinghy garden this weekend, will post progress pics.
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1634303 wrote:
                  And yes, we have called for a H&S inspection. However, I dont imagine it will be dealt with and it contributes to our view that our higher ups are just waiting to tell us that we are all being made redundant. It has all gone so far beyond a joke that I cant take it seriously any more. A pox on all their houses.

17 sleeps till my holiday
                  A pox indeed! And yay for holiday. Is Uncle Mame going too?

Happs that's a bugger about the Lamps work, it's still pretty tough out there. Mr Cakes is off to another farewell on Friday night...more redundents. I think he's only kept his job because he's doing 2 jobs in a four day week...bloody slave drivers.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Cheeses twice, Undies ...... y'all make me chortle and spin.

Only thing I have to contribute today ... did you know the collective noun for wombats is .... Ta-dah ..... A wisdom of wombats. Didya know?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1634318 wrote: A pox indeed! And yay for holiday. Is Uncle Mame going too?

No, Angel. It is just me, myself and I. I need this at this particular point in time

Jeepers! we just had the most amazing electrical storm!! Mr B is home and said the apartment building had been evacuated. I'm still at work and waiting for it to head a bit further west before i go home.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I feel as if I have to stand up for our plover friends, design flaws notwithstanding. But I don't know how because they really are arseholes.

Look am I sensing that I'm not the only person on this site entering an apparent employment crisis?

Where's that frigging smudge stick joint?
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good morning lovely Undies, just thought I would pop in with a warm greeting from a land far far away. What gives with the plovers then?
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

OK - I have to admit that I have no idea what a plover is.

Since living in Sinney I know about ibis ......but I'm trying to identify local birds. There are lots of pigeons. I need a bird guide though.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1634335 wrote: OK - I have to admit that I have no idea what a plover is.
                              I think it's a cross between a jumper and a cardi but I live in Victoria - we know nothing.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Ah so a geansai.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X