MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I wonder how many people actually do the rumpy pumpy with tradies?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1636929 wrote: Missy! I love that sort of news. How cool and how great is the timing? no time like the present and I don't even mean that in a yogic sense...will you do a container house? I'm still in love with them...
      Mr B and I are very keen on container houses as well, but we will leave the design stuff to my neice's husband probably. Lots of research to do over the coming months!!!

One of the things that makes my heart sing about the prospect of this is that neice and hubby only ever wanted one child, but they are so enjoying being parents (baby girl has just turned one) that they now want a whole bunch of them. And they want them to grow up in an extended family environment - but both of their fathers have passed away, and neither of them are close to their mothers. So we are being drafted in as the elders :H .... and which we feel very privileged about. It is also within about an hours drive of my sister and all of her kids and grandkids, plus Mr B's brother and his family. If I live out the final stages of my life gardening and looking after chooks, goats, cats and surrogate grandchildren I will be very happy indeed We have talked about wanting it to be a place where there is an abundance of love, and where friends love to come and visit.

The Age of Aquarius is returning!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Sounds absolutely idyllic Missy. Very similar to a dream I also have.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1636939 wrote: Mr B and I are very keen on container houses as well, but we will leave the design stuff to my neice's husband probably. Lots of research to do over the coming months!!!

One of the things that makes my heart sing about the prospect of this is that neice and hubby only ever wanted one child, but they are so enjoying being parents (baby girl has just turned one) that they now want a whole bunch of them. And they want them to grow up in an extended family environment - but both of their fathers have passed away, and neither of them are close to their mothers. So we are being drafted in as the elders :H .... and which we feel very privileged about. It is also within about an hours drive of my sister and all of her kids and grandkids, plus Mr B's brother and his family. If I live out the final stages of my life gardening and looking after chooks, goats, cats and surrogate grandchildren I will be very happy indeed We have talked about wanting it to be a place where there is an abundance of love, and where friends love to come and visit.

My heart's a singin already. Life's far too short to be 'working for the man/woman'. Sounds like a goer Missy. We don't need much more than love, shelter, and a garden full of tucker. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1636938 wrote: I wonder how many people actually do the rumpy pumpy with tradies?
            Depends if you read or subscribe to Penthouse Forum...just musing aloud here...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1636951 wrote: My heart's a singin already. Life's far too short to be 'working for the man/woman'. Sounds like a goer Missy. We don't need much more than love, shelter, and a garden full of tucker. :h
              Hi Mr G! yes to all of the above.

Missy, it sounds like a great idea backed by a good plan. Brilliant!

I'm at that point of the day where I either get stuck into more stuff or procrastinate...decisions, decisions...:H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I just watched Blue Jasmine - wow!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I've been grinding with my 4" flap disc. Wow.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1636939 wrote: Mr B and I are very keen on container houses as well, but we will leave the design stuff to my neice's husband probably. Lots of research to do over the coming months!!!

Wow. No really, wow Missy. This almost bought tears to my eyes it sounds just beautiful. Mr Cakes & I also harbour a similar dream...when the kiddies finish school I think. Can you tell us where exactly? Auckland is so good like that, you can drive for 40 minutes & be rural....in Sinny you gotta drive for HOURS and you're still in the outer suburbs....

Now, Froglette, what is this grinding you speak of...?
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1636985 wrote: I just watched Blue Jasmine - wow!
                      I loved it too. Mr Cakes didn't like it at all. I could tell that Jasmine reminded him of me when I used to get munted. Prolly right....
                      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

That sounds beautiful miss B! And extra lovely that you all share the same dream so you don't have any discord about whether to do it or not. :h
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Now Noicey.

I want to know more about your time with Randall. It appears from the time you posted, he was at your joint early this morning non?

Did you offer him breakfast? What did he yap about? The cricket? Flight paths? Asylum seeker's? Music? Baking? Did he comment on the Peugot? Did he scratch it? Did he invite himself and his Missus over for a swim this weekend? What sort of look? jeans, shorts, tracky daks?

But on reflection, none of this really matters, as long as he got the job done.

One more......Is he marching in March?

Have a beaut evening y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Top of the morning to youse.

I wonder what the day will bring? Ah sure, i'll be out amongst it participating.

Wishing everyone an absolute pearler.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

You're up early G!! Obviously the young bloke is feeling full of energy - great to see!!

Angel I tried to send you a PM, but I don't think it worked! But the area we are looking at is around Waiuku. It is beautiful there and has a nice mix of bush and coastal. Plus incredibly fertile soil.

Isn't Cate Blanchette just amazing? I watched Blue Jasmine again on one of my recent plane trips and I just find her ability to convincingly play a range of characters incredible.

Had a visit to the Dr yesterday ?? getting a prescription repeat for the anti-D's. I feel very ambivalent about them. Would really like to not have to rely on them. On the other hand, I know that I have life in better perspective when I'm on them.

8 days until I fly off to Bali ???..

Off to work ??? have a great day everyone!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

You're up early G!! Obviously the young bloke is feeling full of energy - great to see!!

Angel I tried to send you a PM, but I don't think it worked! But the area we are looking at is around Waiuku. It is beautiful there and has a nice mix of bush and coastal. Plus incredibly fertile soil.

Isn't Cate Blanchette just amazing? I watched Blue Jasmine again on one of my recent plane trips and I just find her ability to convincingly play a range of characters incredible.

Had a visit to the Dr yesterday ?? getting a prescription repeat for the anti-D's. I feel very ambivalent about them. Would really like to not have to rely on them. On the other hand, I know that I have life in better perspective when I'm on them.

8 days until I fly off to Bali ???..

Off to work ??? have a great day everyone!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X