MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

So, there is nothing wrong with a 12 hour Nanna nap......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

That my girl, would be a GRANDnanna nap :H
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

So, was it a matchbox or a Tonka truck?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

LOL - matchbox me lady. But, it shoulda been a tonka. Just to teach them a lesson!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

The Mattel Colonoscopy Special.
            Fidiots.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1637332 wrote: LOL - matchbox me lady. But, it shoulda been a tonka. Just to teach them a lesson!
              Sick 'em Nicey :H:H I can just see you driving that Tonka right up where the sun don't shine...

I'm in the queue alright...

The Lamp got home and suddenly everyone is better. And I'm in poop for being too lenient...LENIENT!! They're all six inches taller than me and much as I love to throw myself bodily at them to get them out of bed...so...they did seem sick this morning though...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1637341 wrote:

They're all six inches taller than me and ...they did seem sick this morning though...
                Such a shame the little people get exploited like that. Doesn't happen to giraffes.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1637343 wrote: Such a shame the little people get exploited like that. Doesn't happen to giraffes.
                  :H:H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Don't want to bring the mood of the thread down but finally justice for Daniel

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Who is Daniel? Is this another TV show I am missing??

After a good long period of extraordinarily healthy eating I caved i and bought 1litre of cafe grande ice-cream. And some very nice Brie. Yum
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1637232 wrote: I want a boss with a brain.
                        That is about as possible as my keyboard wish. :H

Miss Behaving;1637247 wrote:
                        didn't you know Bridge, that having one's brain removed is usually a condition of being offered a managerial job above a certain level?

Rags, not taking any electronic devices with me to Bali. I've officially deemed it an "all about me" week
                        Oh Missy, that will be wonderful. You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.
                        I plan on us staying in Ubud for 5 nights.

I'm not taking computer to Heron for similar reason, plus they have very inna mitt ant access but will have sat phone to check in with Mr Rags every couple of days.

Tawn showed you the hanging gardens at ubud.

I found this. Both about the same heart stopping price.

The Royal Pita Maha | Ubud, Bali, Indonesia

Which would be nicer to indulge Mr Rags for a couple of days for his birthday before I take him here?
                        Desak Putu Putera Homestay (Peliatan, Indonesia): See 30 Reviews and 32 Photos - TripAdvisor

PS He doesn't know any of this is going to happen. Sssshhh.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1637247 wrote:

Rags, not taking any electronic devices with me to Bali. I've officially deemed it an "all about me" week
                          It's ok everyone. The new Missy tracker app is up and running. It'll be streaming 24/7 over on one of my fave places i go to get away from the hustle and bustle....the test bed thread.

nicelife;1637272 wrote:
                          I hope this information is suffice.
                          Thanks Noicy. Sounds like a lot of yapping for that hour of the day.

You mean young Daniel, Happs?

A corker here. L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

We could take a honeymoon package to save a couple of hundred bucks.
                            That package equates to a months worth of my pre tax wages I was getting in the PS!! Gack!
                            But hey, Mr Rags is worth it, and it's a once in a lifetime luxury splurge.

Bali Spa Package | The Royal Pita Maha Resort and Spa in Ubud, Bali Indonesia

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1637358 wrote: It's ok everyone. The new Missy tracker app is up and running. It'll be streaming 24/7 over on one of my fave places i go to get away from the hustle and bustle....the test bed thread.

!
                              Mr. G.
                              Does the RaggsyTrakka go underwater?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1637358 wrote:
                                You mean young Daniel, Happs?

A corker here. L8tr, Yo!
                                Yes Mr G. It might not be in the public field of vision as much as it is in QLD. But my boys were around the same age and I can't imagine what the Morcombe's must feel like every single day of their lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X