Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Look, everyone just calm down.

I've been inundated with pm's since news of me finally setting up the futon has got out. Will try to respond to them individually as time allows. I bought the thing last year, and so, in a flash of enthusiasm, ditched the clark rubber camping foam mattress yesty, and rolled out the futon. Weird dreams, but comfy as. And, it doubles, i say folds up into a couch to receive that pesky random caller. Now i need some flanalette sheets and some classy curtains.

Great news about Bella Glassy! I reckon youse'll be having a magic weekend together.

In work this weekend. Ya gotta laugh.

P.S. Grand prix here just down the road. Cars and jet fighters flying everywhere. Fusk knows how the local animals are taking it.

L8tr skaters.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I hate grand pricks

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

That's better, off the phone and posting from laptop...Good afternoon all! Glassy that is such good news about Bella. Tawny, sorry the venue didn't match the food. Shame they couldn't put it all together.

I'm stuffed, running on coffee and have to frock up and get out the door...have to say the weather today here is great, no animals scared by any imminent storms or the like...

Futons rock btw...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Look. It's like this see?

Have a beaut day see?

Nice to see Catholic corner thread back in the spotlight. Ok, orf to the Colon irrigation thread to catch up on the latest. In work today.

Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Inneressing you should say that Mr G, cos I went to church this morning.

Haven't been for a while and felt I needed a top up.
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1638018 wrote:
              , ditched the clark rubber camping foam mattress yesty,

Bugger. I could've used that to bung in the back of the ute.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Quiet here to-day.

I won't see youse for a week.
                Up to Sinney this evening with my mates, stay at airport hotel for 6 am flight to Gladstone tomorrow.

Tawn,
                Lovely touch winning the Lotto. Shout yourself a nice meal.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Rags;1638268 wrote: Bugger. I could've used that to bung in the back of the ute.
                  Would you really want Mr G's old mattress?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1638273 wrote: Would you really want Mr G's old mattress?
                    Hmmm, you could be right.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1638273 wrote: Would you really want Mr G's old mattress?
                      I'm sure there are many laboratories crying out for such rich research material.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Could always donate it to the local university criminology lab. They could see how many DNA profiles they could extract from it.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

So I'm assuming absent undies are busy undies and that is a good thing!

Now ... is there anything better than ripping up wads of a superb crusty ciabatta and dipping it in exquisite olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar? Adding a smidgin of Himalayan pink salt? Hm?

I don't want to do that with MrG's foamie. Oh no. No way.

Rake is on at 8:30 tonight. That's where I'll be.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good afternoon Undergarments et al...busy day yogaing and demonstrating, such fun...did anyone else March in March? and I think I've got the hots for Senator Scott Ludlam - in a purely cerebral adoring way...so strange to have a pollie that you think like that about, must mean I'm either ageing or someone's talking sense...

Ciabatta, oil, balsamic and salt? nothing better....

Unfortunately Tawny I am destined for Thor on the goggle box tonight...the tribe has spoken...No Rake :upset:

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie .... did ya get a squizz during the week when the big bloody QM2 dwarfed your boat? It was beeeeewdiful to see.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Reggie that is so amazing! Olive, go to your room. One thing to raid the cat litter tray, but a perfect stranger?

I have had a disgracefully lazy day here.

Also munching through some ciabatta here by coinkidink. Avocado and home made chilli jam.

I will fight you for Scott Ludlam, Happs. You. Me. Carpark. And his recent stick it to em speech in parliament was priceless.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X