Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh b'Jaysus I agree folk.

I'd rather be bored than off in a sweaty frenzy any day Cakes.

And Mr G this is extremely topical. I would argue that if we apply too much pressure to ourselves that we will actually under-perform in the end. I worked with a lady years ago who I really admires for her ability to float above the bullshit and achieve her outcomes through gentle persistence, allowing herself to simply learn every day. It was a very zen approach, and she emerged from a difficult time way ahead of the pack and with her head and self esteem still intact, as well as those around her. The sweaty panic just doesn't work.

Missy, it sounds to me like some one is being 'managed out'. I'm sure he picked on the person who was least likely to punch back? Otherwise known as bullying. Your workplace sounds perfectly toxic. I'm sure you can't wait to get on the plane.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Arvo Undies,

Have to say, this morning's Gallic tangent had me PMSL.

I'm happy because: Aspy sold his land. Grinder's business is going gangbusters. Missy is counting the hours. Mr.G is producing. I have strawberries and my clacker is in good condition.

My sister and BiL had tickets to see The Stones at Hanging Rock on the 30th. Sad, sad stuff for Mick.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Lots of good thoughts from our undies today and I agree with all of them. I found out on Monday that a friend of mine in Wellington had died over teh weekend (it wasn't unexpected) ........ I was reading her tribute book this morning, and I was struck by how many of the comments were about the fact that she had a very irreverent outloook on life, and made people laugh a lot.

Guitarista;1639286 wrote:
        In other news.......Git a dog up ya!
        Is this an australianism? Would its use be acceptable in the workplace?? :H

A Better Me;1639364 wrote: "I need a ventilator for my clacker, that smells like strawberries"????
        :H:H

byebyebridgetjones;1639371 wrote:

Missy, it sounds to me like some one is being 'managed out'. I'm sure he picked on the person who was least likely to punch back? Otherwise known as bullying. Your workplace sounds perfectly toxic. I'm sure you can't wait to get on the plane.
        68 hours to go ..........

and I have one more thing to finish today and then I'm off to get my nails done!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

BTW, check this out. One of the riders is a family member

http://www.thegreataustralianride.com/#!projects/c1vw1

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1639364 wrote: "I need a ventilator for my clacker, that smells like strawberries"????
            :H:H PML...I can't even remember what I typed in...SO was not strawberries, I think it was furnace...thank you Google translator...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I'm confused.
              Is it Happy's ventilator or clacker that smells like strawberries?

And where are we supposed to insert the dog?

And why is ABM apologising to condoms?

Anyway, happy to help in whatever way I can Miss B. I've just PM'd you my email address as my box is 98% full (and that's certainly not something I thought I'd ever say in a public forum!) :H
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I'm about to go hori to read a book, but it is with the thought that I am very grateful for the cyber friends in my life.

See you on the morrow

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

sa wa di khap.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yooo hooo!!!!

Lost a big blab post the other day. No time to repeat.

Hugs to everyone.

Mr G - I sneezed once when I was playing my recorder in primary school during a concert. And, my recorder bag (as did my library bag) matched the dress I was wearing. My mum had made them for me. Must have had a sale on pink flowery material. :blush:

So bloody busy my nose bleeds, as does my ears from listening to people whinge and whine. My clacker is A OK but.

Laters, MWAH!!! :l:h
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

50 hours and counting down......

Morning NIcey!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

And swardi right back at ya Aspy.

Feeling nice and steady this morning after an up and down week.

Hope everyone else is feeling the same.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

50 hours Missy....YAY!!!!

Nicey, I have never even heard of a child lucky enough to have a matching recorder and library bag. Why did we all have to learn the recorder in NSW state schools???? Bloody awful sounding instrument.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning all,

I reckon the melodica was worse than the recorder ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Sawadee back atcha. Mmmmm, Thai food...yuuuum.

Last thing on the pressure we put on ourselves. Was watching the Block last night, they're given some ridiculous challenge (build a house in 3 hrs or something) The contestants are at a lovely beach when they're presented with the challenge. Someone says "Go" and they all run like chooks with no noggins'..except for one guy who can't resist a dip in the ocean. Taking 10 minutes for himself before the madness. Guess who won the challenge?

Missy..........yaaaaaayyyyy for Bali. Sorry to hear about your friend in Wello...
                              Tawns, I'm so glad your clacker is A OK.
                              Glassy I do believe it was the clacker that smelt like strawberries.

Enough silliness. Off to be B&I.
                              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1639587 wrote: Morning all,

I reckon the melodica was worse than the recorder ...
                                Ooo the melodica. I don't know this instrument...sounds bad.
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X