MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Cheeses twice ... it's hard to maintain a zen-like state when you're surrounded by fart-suckers.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

... ( obviously haven't finished yet) ... and/or Turd-burglars.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1639668 wrote:
        Just had word that the Passport Office has rejected my photos because there's "a mark or fold" on the pics.
        Was it the mark of the devil?
        Is that what they're worried about?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1639679 wrote: Was it the mark of the devil?
          Is that what they're worried about?
          Who the fusk knows? I reckon there's some 15yo doing Work Experience in the Passport Office.

Nah. Not the mark of the devil. Just a BIG wrinkle.

Hope the image is burnt into the brain of the happless ponce 'cause ... one day ...

Aaaanyway ... might go and cuddle a chook ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good grief I missed a lot while I was at work.

I remember the horrible little bottles of milk. I used to try and hide at the back when they were giving it out and if they made me take it I tipped it out because it was warm.

I also remember the recorder. I was very bad at it. When G2 was in primary school they decided that every child in grade 4 had to learn the violin. Then they gave a concert. 50 untrained, musically challenged 9-year olds all playing the violin at once. Oy vey!

Tawny they say no good deed goes unpunished.

Happs the Glasslets and I did MoW once. Holy MoG that was an experience, especially for the G's. I'll tell you the story some day.
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1639717 wrote:

Happs the Glasslets and I did MoW once. Holy MoG that was an experience, especially for the G's. I'll tell you the story some day.
              Oh good, we have more stories to come. The undies thread will be going for decades at this rate :H:H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Just doing my catch up sessions on Secrets and Lies. V V good.

Decided I'm going to email Martin Henderson and ask him if he fancies a shag....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Does Martin play the hot jogger? as in hot, yummy hot...not hot sweaty hot? although he does look a bit sweaty too...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1639732 wrote: Oh good, we have more stories to come. The undies thread will be going for decades at this rate :H:H
                    Pretty sure that was going to happen anyway Missy. It's not like any of this bunch are going to run out of gas any time soon. :H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1639735 wrote: Just doing my catch up sessions on Secrets and Lies. V V good.

Decided I'm going to email Martin Henderson and ask him if he fancies a shag....
                      just googled Mr H. He looks quite nice. Go for it, I say! What's the worst that could happen? I'm pretty sure those stalking laws are more "guidelines" really.

EDIT: and also, he's probably quite lonely and bored what with his hectic filming schedule and all

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good morning all,

On closer examination, Glassy, I've noticed several loop holes in the stalking legislation.
                        Yes Mr H is quite noice, eh? But we must remember that, even alphabetically, he comes after Mr G:h:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning Undies...I think the little milk bottles were before my time...sad.

My friends Grandpa passed away the other day. I went to the fruit shop to get her some flowers but they didn't have any. So I got her a watermelon & drew a sad face on it & a speech bubble saying "sorry to hear about your Grandpa". Well her 7 year old saw 'watermelon Grandpa' and had a big break down...she was shocked that he was so upset but it was really therapeutic apparently. She texted me a photo of the little guy, sleeping snuggled up to Grandpa watermelon. I didn't think it through really but all was good in the end. I'm wondering if they'll eventually eat him....

Have a great day Undies.
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1639965 wrote: I didn't think it through really but all was good in the end. I'm wondering if they'll eventually eat him....

Have a great day Undies.
                            :H:H:H Cakes :l

That was so funny...I'm PML...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I am sorry to hear about your friends Grandpa though...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

:HCakes. I like the watermelon idea. Might use it.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X