• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A fruit basket?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1639959 wrote: Good morning all,

On closer examination, Glassy, I've noticed several loop holes in the stalking legislation.
      Yes Mr H is quite noice, eh? But we must remember that, even alphabetically, he comes after Mr G:h:H
      Ah Bridgey....:h

Morning y'all,

Yes Glassy, plenty of gas left in the tank 'round this thread! I learnt an advanced technique in the dark art of de-pilling here once.

I used to want to be one of the spesh school drummers in state school. Couldn't get the gig for some reason, but they did let me have a go once. I remember looking at those drums in total awe, and then when i saw a snare/kettle drum close up and played it, it was totz magical amazeballs.

Have a pearler!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1639971 wrote: A fruit basket?
        I think that's what I was going for.

Morning Gman...was it like a marching drum thingo? They were pretty special
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1639981 wrote: I think that's what I was going for.

Morning Gman...was it like a marching drum thingo? They were pretty special
          Morning Grinder. Yep.

Roight. Time to get crecking.

Have a beeewdy. L8tr, Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happy Lunchtime, Undies,

Throb the watermelon story, Grinder.

Missy - I reckon 22hrs to go? YAY!

Funny update on the Passport saga. Postmaster rang the Passport Office. A quick convo ensued. Apparently he has to send them a fax stating that the "mark or crease" is indeed a "facial feature". Too fusking funny. Sounds much nicer than "wrinkle" non?

Hope you're all planning on pulling a POETS.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

:H

Hopefully it's sorted!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh Cakes - I laughed so hard I farted!!!! I'm sorry about your friend's loss......

I'm planning POETS v.soon. Secretly but...... Just going to go poof......
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

[QUOTE=tawnyfrog;1640037]

Funny update on the Passport saga. Postmaster rang the Passport Office. A quick convo ensued. Apparently he has to send them a fax stating that the "mark or crease" is indeed a "facial feature". Too fusking funny. Sounds much nicer than "wrinkle" non?

Hope you're all planning on pulling a POETS.[/QUOTT

That cracked me up!

Loved the watermelon story too xx

Just pulled a POETS and stopped off at the ABC store for some DVDs. The holiday starts NOW!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

[quote]Miss Behaving;1640056 wrote:
                    Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post

Just pulled a POETS and stopped off at the ABC store for some DVDs. The holiday starts NOW!!
                    I am EXCITEMENT for you, Missy!!! You'll need naught but sarongs, cozzie, thongs (sorry, jandals) & toothbrush. And maybe a nice maxi dress for wandering the street food markets in the evenings.

Tawny, they actually DID mistake your 'facial feature' for a mark or fold on the photo??? That's hilarious...you should tell them you worked hard for that feature, earnt it actually so have some bloody respect....:H
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yay! go Missy!! gotta agree with Cakes though, you really don't need to pack more than what she said. You can buy most stuff there but even if you didn't want to shop - I found bartering really challenging - you don't need a lot and can have most things you own laundered overnight for a couple of dollars. Defo pack cozzies as the sizes are not good...

Tawny I have been chuckling about your facial folds most of the day...and thought it might have been a fold on the photo too. Great minds Cakes...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I think I'm too frightened to apply for a passport now in case they don't like my facial features either. Who's running that show? A group of 12 year olds?

Yay Missy. Let the peace and quiet begin!!!!

I tried to go 'poof' too Nicey, but it was not to be.
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

My parents used to have poofs...a pair of them to rest their feet on...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1640101 wrote: My parents used to have poofs...a pair of them to rest their feet on...
                            No no no ... they were pouffes ... Big difference

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1640105 wrote: No no no ... they were pouffes ... Big difference
                              Mmm...it's all in the spelling then...

I'm on POETS NOW...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

POETS for me at 4:20. YAY!

Tawny that's ridiculous! What sort of fidiots are doing these jobs?

Missy - I'm so excited for you. I hope you have an absolutely fantabulous time!
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X