• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I have packed:

2 pairs of togs (that's swimmers to you australians)
      1 pair of jandals (thongs) and 1 pair of trainers
      2 pairs of shorts
      5 t-shirts
      1 lava-lava (sarong)
      1 all-purpose dress (from Target - black and white stripes, can be dressed up or dressed down)
      gym/yoga gear
      my favorite PJs

plus necessary toiletries, undergarments and medications.

And my ukulele

I will sleep in, have walks, play my uke and avail myself of massages and yoga classes.

If you never hear from me again, rest assured that I'll be blissfully happy :H:H

Have caved in and am taking my i-phone. Mr B has put lots of audio books onto it for me. So you may not need to wait until I come back for photos
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I throb you, Missy.

Have a wonderful time. Time for You.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Sounds blissful.

Make sure your mind packs just as lightly. xxxx

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Go gently Missy. Have a wonderful time. And we call them togs in Queensland...yes...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glassy - that is great advice. I shall leave all thoughts about work behind at the airport :h

How interesting that you call them togs in Queensland! Are you sure it isn't because of the high proportion of NZers living there?? :H:H
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1640319 wrote: Glassy - that is great advice. I shall leave all thoughts about work behind at the airport :h

How interesting that you call them togs in Queensland! Are you sure it isn't because of the high proportion of NZers living there?? :H:H
                I was going to add that :H:H but have to say that the proportion of Saffa's is possibly becoming higher. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Good morning little ones and welcome to the weekend.
                  I, for one, am mightily glad to see it.

So what have we got on Undies?
                  Markets? Plant sales? Lunch?
                  Speak!
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Only work for me today

But tomorrow I have my nephew's birthday lunch and G2+1 are coming for dinner

It's also G1's birthday on Monday (we have a teeny tiny family and my sister's boy and G1 were born 3 days apart - much hysteria ensued) so I'm going down to Sydney next weekend to belatedly celebrate.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Email from someone purporting to be Paypal:

"He brings to our attention that your PayPal billing information are obsolete.
                      This need to update your billing information as soon as possible. "

Yep - that sounds legit. I'd better click on that link right there and update my credit card details as soon as possible. :H:H:H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1640358 wrote: Email from someone purporting to be Paypal:

"He brings to our attention that your PayPal billing information are obsolete.
                        This need to update your billing information as soon as possible. "

Yep - that sounds legit. I'd better click on that link right there and update my credit card details as soon as possible. :H:H:H
                        My Nigerian uncles at least have the courtesy to die and leave me millions to my account which please must to supply the details number.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1640374 wrote: My Nigerian uncles at least have the courtesy to die and leave me millions to my account which please must to supply the details number.
                          :H:H

Wait - they're YOUR uncles too? You must be my long-lost cousin Bridgey! YAY!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1640378 wrote: :H:H

Wait - they're YOUR uncles too? You must be my long-lost cousin Bridgey! YAY!
                            Yay! Your teeny tiny family just got bigger by 6 generations of large families......yay!!!!
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1640379 wrote: Yay! Your teeny tiny family just got bigger by 6 generations of large families......yay!!!!
                              Oh Gawd...if you count back four generations in my family on both sides you'd still only end up with about 40 people. We tend not to breed, which is probably a demonstration of natural selection at its finest. We occasionally have a huge family get together where all 11 of us (including partners) turn up, but it gets so claustrophobic we all make excuses to leave early. :H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning folksies...I have gorgeous feet from a pedi so I can flash them around instead of curling them up...how is everyone? and their uncles?

Jeez, my family get togethers are humungous...the last one at the scattering of my parents ashes - when they blew back onto a picnicking family on the beach - but that's another story....one of the locusts said to me "Who are all of these people?"

Comment

Working...
                                X