MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I have a humongous family too and they breed like rabbits (all except me:-) ) in fact three nephews are all having babies in September :H:H

Just about to get on the plane undies! I'll wave at you all as I pass above your respective bits of the country!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

YAY - have a wonderful time Missy! :h
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yay Missy!!!!! I'll track your flight. Have a wonderful time.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Arvo Undies,

I've called it quits for today. Bit buggered. I dug up twelve Chinese Pistachio trees which were doing no good at all in the paddock and potted them instead. They're beautiful foliage trees but obviously couldn't survive the lack of rain. Let's hope I can keep them going in pots.

Also nearly finished cleaning out the pond and found a few holes in the heavy plastic liner which will need to be repaired. I scraped out three barrow-loads of well rotted leaf litter and goldfish poo all of which will happily go in the garden. So that's enough for today.

Isn't it wonderful to realise that Missy will be arriving in Denpasar in just over four hours? I'm so happy for her and hope that she can check in with us. With pics.

Small family here. One ancient mother, one brother and sister both married with two kids each. I like them all. Uncles/aunts/cousins all live os but unfortunately, not in Nigeria.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

That sounds like a good days work Froglette. Hope you save the trees, be a shame to lose them.

I've just realised Missy will be arriving in Bali bang in the middle of the Bali Spirit Festival. Ubud is alive with yogi folk most times but in the middle of festival its mega. Hope it adds to the experience.

Just debating on a quick nap or doing something active to keep me going...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1640412 wrote:
              Just debating on a quick nap or doing something active to keep me going...
              nap
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1640413 wrote: nap
                zzzzz :H

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

hi gang, been at work all day which usually means i will post but i been otherwise engaged.
                  enjoy Bali Missy if you forget to come home i understand.

i started a juice fast again today, day one 80% over, no one has died yet.

target: 5kg in 10days.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Froglette: Don't worry about the pistachios. I kept one very long term in a pot. No probs. Just be aware that if you use tree ties you have to check them regularly because the tree grows fast. I got really busy for an extended period of time and the tree tie grew into the bark. Every time I look at the resulting scar on the (now 12 metre) tree I get a horrible guilt. It also reminds me not to get too busy.

Re Missy:Bali Spirit Festival! Is that not perfect?

I do hope Glassy has a pay rise after the completion of her doctorate.....because she'll bloody well need it for Christmas now that we're cousins......just saying....

There was the most enormous, spectacular, vivid storm here this arvo. Must admit that I had a big cry, as I often do during storms, just because I feel profoundly relieved when they break, for no apparent reason......I am also usually a great big bitch before they do!
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1640423 wrote: target: 5kg in 10days.

Oh God settle down
                      mate!:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

OK - just in case you were wondering ...

Missy is currently flying at 416 knots at an altitude of 38,000 ft, she's flown for 4,414km with 218km to go. Should start her descent shortly and is expected to land in 11 minutes.

Aren't you glad I'm here?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1640435 wrote: OK - just in case you were wondering ...

Missy is currently flying at 416 knots at an altitude of 38,000 ft, she's flown for 4,414km with 218km to go. Should start her descent shortly and is expected to land in 11 minutes.

Aren't you glad I'm here?
                          Yep:H
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Imagine covering 200ks in 11 minutes......that's just ......astonishing when you think about it......
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

How exciting! I arrived just in time for Missy's landing.

I've been going since the crackers, and I'm knackered (poet, know it etc) Starting with a yoga class at 7.30am (you're inspiring me HP even though you weren't trying & I wasn't really looking:thanks:) and now with the awesome news that there's a spirit yogi festival thing on in Ubud. I'm imagining it'll be very warm & humid & Missy'll get out of the airport & think "I'm in a different country now"....love that feeling.

Do you get nuts from Chinese Pistacchios?
                              Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1640441 wrote: I'm imagining it'll be very warm & humid & Missy'll get out of the airport & think "I'm in a different country now"....love that feeling.
                                As a Victorian, I used to get that feeling when I went to Palm Cove in August. :H

No - chinese pistachios are purely ornamental.

Comment

Working...
                                X