Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning all.
    Jones, I'd like an inventory at the end of the day...sounds like a good start. But between you & I, I think Aspy is just flexing his awesome will power muscles. Like he just says "I'm giving up alcohol" or "I'm giving up food" and then just does it with minimal whining - an inspiration, to be sure.
    Well, I'm working every day this week...all 7 of them...not at home either. I will pay off my credit card soon. I don't like to owe the bastards, sorry, banks money.
    :goodjob:
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning all, off to teach before real work, so busy but not very impordant...

Bridge, I want a blow by blow run down of your juicing diary too. And just think, apart from amusing us, it will be accountability. You really can do this. Eyes on the prize, Rhonda, eyes on the prize...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh Christ yuck. Drinking green stuff just feels wrong.

This is what I'm doing:

Juicing Diet Plans, Weight Loss Plans | Reboot With Joe

Three days to start.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

it takes some getting use to Jones, the mean green it what i basically do, i add some other stuff to change it up. often add beet root, chili or sweet potato just for a change.

i had two taco's with the kids last night just to teach them the value of health eating i promise... I have no way near perfect resolution.
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

oh, and up the fruit in the first few days, especially the morning ones.helps to get into the swing.
            AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Asp, do you superfood up your drinks? As in chia, cacao and stuff?

And I did see but forgot to say, woot hoo Cakes on the yoga!! don't forget to make time for it every day - and I don't just mean the bendy stuff - breathe lovey...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Cheeses twice, Undies ... I've got the opposite problem. ZERO appetite. And it's annoying the begeezers out of me. I've forced myself to buy and then cook stuff only to end up giving it to the cats and chooks. I even tried junk food today in the form of a lamb souvlaki from the local Greasies, ate about a quarter and stuffed the rest in the fridge for later. Got any tips for me? I really can't afford to lose any more weight. Sorry if this is annoying you but the reverse can be a problem too. Wouldn't it be good if we could average out all our heights and weights. I reckon we'd be perfect!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641045 wrote: Cheeses twice, Undies ... I've got the opposite problem. ZERO appetite. And it's annoying the begeezers out of me. I've forced myself to buy and then cook stuff only to end up giving it to the cats and chooks. I even tried junk food today in the form of a lamb souvlaki from the local Greasies, ate about a quarter and stuffed the rest in the fridge for later. Got any tips for me? I really can't afford to lose any more weight. Sorry if this is annoying you but the reverse can be a problem too. Wouldn't it be good if we could average out all our heights and weights. I reckon we'd be perfect!
                  Did you try Incremin or one of the tonics? Isocal, sustagen? I know you were going to grab some of that. Any good?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641045 wrote: Cheeses twice, Undies ... I've got the opposite problem. ZERO appetite. And it's annoying the begeezers out of me. I've forced myself to buy and then cook stuff only to end up giving it to the cats and chooks. I even tried junk food today in the form of a lamb souvlaki from the local Greasies, ate about a quarter and stuffed the rest in the fridge for later. Got any tips for me? I really can't afford to lose any more weight. Sorry if this is annoying you but the reverse can be a problem too. Wouldn't it be good if we could average out all our heights and weights. I reckon we'd be perfect!
                    Hmmmm I got nothing. But I do know how important food is to you (usually) so I think this would be a terrible state of affairs *huggy thing* Maybe juicing might be good for you too?? Getting nutrients without having to eat? Paired with soft white bread & butter perhaps?
                    I'm tired Undies but I must see James.
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Thanks guys and thanks to the kind PM'er who suggested a carb overload ... I feel a bit stupid now because I know how boring it is to go on and on and on about your health ishs so I shall decease and desist. (Yep, I actually heard someone say that once)

So ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

some beaut fruit juice/smoothies with some ice cream would pack a calorific punch...i feel for ya twns it used to be my issue until my 21st when it all swapped.

i don't super charge except kale. enough nutrients in there anyway.
                        AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641068 wrote: Thanks guys and thanks to the kind PM'er who suggested a carb overload ... I feel a bit stupid now because I know how boring it is to go on and on and on about your health ishs so I shall decease and desist. (Yep, I actually heard someone say that once)

So ...
                          lol, thats taking it a bit far!
                          AF since 10/26/2009

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641068 wrote: Thanks guys and thanks to the kind PM'er who suggested a carb overload ... I feel a bit stupid now because I know how boring it is to go on and on and on about your health ishs so I shall decease and desist. (Yep, I actually heard someone say that once)

So ...
                            Tawny it's not boring at all! We care about your health too, so please don't think you can't talk about it here. I just wish I could provide some constructive advice, but I can't add anything the others haven't said.

I guess there's two seperate issues though. If you can't improve your appetite you may just need to pack as many nutrients and calories into whatever you're able to eat or drink. Smoothies with sustagen or something similar is the only option I can think of.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

'Revenge' time.
                              To the lounge!!!!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641068 wrote: ... so I shall decease and desist. (Yep, I actually heard someone say that once)

So ...
                                Was it Tony Abbott? :H its a big NO to Sustagen, ask Cyndi O'Meara Bridgey...TF will get my research hat on...I've got notes somewhere...ayurvedic ones even...its not a bother, its really interesting...

Yep, Revenge time!!! off to the lounge, couldn't log in all afternoon. Although I was busy and bendy too....

Comment

Working...
                                X