• Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

loving the sound of the r&r missy.
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Missy - so good to hear from you but the yappy women are scaring me a bit ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Love it Missy! well not those women but maybe you can pop the earphones in and the ignore sign on. And Bridge is right - DO NOT underestimate the cute monkeys. They are demons. They steal EVERYTHING. Glasses off your head, phones when you're taking pics. Don't get sucked into giving them food either.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641462 wrote: Icky. No.
          Most Undies don't do star charts at the moment.....and we're perfectly OK with that.....
          Yeah...what she said...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Miss Behaving;1641461 wrote:

I'm trying to use this time for peace and quiet so trying not to use my phone too much! Have taken lots of photos but don't know how to post them to MWO without photobucket. Will do it when I get home. Mwah to you all!!
            No stress. Missytracker is up and running. There's a live feed 24/7 over in the test bed thread. You're looking great!

Love that festooned feeling too. I reckon those monkeys would just ignore me. Probably take me for some ugly long lost cousin of limited means.

Have a beeewdy y'all. Noice one.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Bout time you checked in son
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641482 wrote: Bout time you checked in son
                Yes dear.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Here's Techie relaxing. Don't watch if you're scared of heights. Noight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7sxt9xeJE

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1641500 wrote: Here's Techie relaxing. Don't watch if you're scared of heights. Noight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7sxt9xeJE
                    I'll update the injury database.
                    Morning All.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning everybodeeee...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happy Wednesday everyones!

Thanks for the compliment Tawny. Even though I was dressed in the appropriate colour and looked gorgie I did NOT get to engage in any form of sexual activity. Big deep sigh......

Salute to Mr G.

I miss Techie. AND, Reggie. Where the bloody hell are they Lara?

So good to hear from our Missy.

This week I've been focussed and motivated. Getting lots done and zoning out from hair yanker.

We have a farewell party today. My lovely finance chick is leaving us. Can't say I blame her. I've made a midnight pie. Who will I talk about my criminal record with now???

Have a splendiferous day!!

XXXX
                        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

The infamous midnight pie....drooooool...

Just heard from Sunnybum - one week to go and she's feeling it! I miss her being here on the thread...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1641667 wrote: The infamous midnight pie....drooooool...

Just heard from Sunnybum - one week to go and she's feeling it! I miss her being here on the thread...
                            Yay! Me too.

Morning Saucy, Bridgee, Noicey and y'all.

Noicey, you are looking totz amazeballs in that ensemble today!

Wonder what Supermodel's up to today?

Sky bleu here. Noice!

L8tr, Yo!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Thanks v.much Mr G.

I reckon the pearl earrings highlight the cream flecks in my brownish top thingy, worn under my corporate suit jacket non?

Have to really do the riot act on someone today so suited up to look seri-arse!!

Are you off to dip your loveliness in the ocean today???

MWAH
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1641720 wrote: Thanks v.much Mr G.

I reckon the pearl earrings highlight the cream flecks in my brownish top thingy, worn under my corporate suit jacket non?

Have to really do the riot act on someone today so suited up to look seri-arse!!

Are you off to dip your loveliness in the ocean today???

MWAH
                                You betcha. Out the door NOW!

Hope the riot act reading turns out to be a win/win situation. Good luck and have a beaut day either way my friend. :h

Comment

Working...
                                X