MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Nicey:H You've still got your parole officer.

Poor Sunny must have been suffering in this heat, lugging a huge belly around.

Thinking seriously about moving on from current work sitch over the next couple of months, so am currently wrapping things up to a good 'stopping point' As I told Happs via PM, making sure there are a few land mines in there for the highly deserving to highlight to their supervisors their Degree in Laziness and Incompetence (with honours).

It will be like a little explosive pass-the-parcel, a rhapsody in C4 if you will.

Jesus I'm smarmy when I'm getting even.:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Bestest Easter Egg Ever ... if you like that sort of thing

1. Cut a hollow easter egg in half with a hot knife
      2. Fill each side with ice cream
      3. Insert little caramel easter eggs into the ice cream

4. Reseal the egg with hot knife and pop it back into the freezer

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Arvo Undies,

Just had to paste that little gem.

So give 'em heaps Bridge. I'm sure they deserve it. As I actually don't know what you do, I don't know where to stick the pins in my doll.

Good luck Nicey. You DO look fabbo.

So good to get a Sunny update. Can't wait for the good news.

I've decided to fill in my pond. Kind of sad about that but I think it has to be done. I just don't have the water to keep it topped up and looking good.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Sounds gourmelicious Tawny!

How do you actually read the riot act to point out laziness - years of it!! Ger Roan.....grrrooooaan!

Check this out folks.

Sexist sex tips from the 1940s | Australian Women's Weekly
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Cross post Tawny - fang you wery much. I do like my new bright green mascara!!!!
            Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Shit!

Why did I never think to ask for a fur coat?

The best I could come up with, post coitus, is "Can I have a fag?"

I'm such a loser ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh and ... Missy ... I hope the yakkers have gone. What's the food like?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641780 wrote:
                  So give 'em heaps Bridge. I'm sure they deserve it. As I actually don't know what you do, I don't know where to stick the pins in my doll.
                  You will need a boy doll.
                  I think you know what to do with the pins, dear.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641780 wrote: I've decided to fill in my pond. Kind of sad about that but I think it has to be done. I just don't have the water to keep it topped up and looking good.
                    Can't you empty and cover it, then pray for rain?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

nicelife;1641781 wrote: Sounds gourmelicious Tawny!

How do you actually read the riot act to point out laziness - years of it!! Ger Roan.....grrrooooaan!

Check this out folks.

Sexist sex tips from the 1940s | Australian Women's Weekly
                      Next time I cop a shag, I'm going to be intellectual and bossy in a highly degrading way afterwards:H:H:H
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641796 wrote: Can't you empty and cover it, then pray for rain?
                        I've emptied it and found the liner has heaps of tears so needs to be replaced A 6m x 5m liner = $260. It's really quite large so even if it did rain it would only look good in winter. Once it warms up I lose a lot in evaporation and it starts to look real daggy. Sad but I think I'd rather use any 'spare' water on plants. I totally rely on rainfall here, i.e. no town water at all.

What makes me a bit sad is I remember how much work it was to dig it out and now I'm just going to fill it in again. But ... it gave me a lot of pleasure over the years and maybe now it's time to move on. Like a lot of things in life, says she adopting a philosophical mien ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641786 wrote: Shit!

Why did I never think to ask for a fur coat?

The best I could come up with, post coitus, is "Can I have a fag?"

I'm such a loser ...
                          Me too...the Lamp and I are bound in marital misery...talking, bossing, you name it...

I do wonder if Thomas D Horton ever copped a shag though...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

myhappyplace;1641801 wrote:

I do wonder if Thomas D Horton ever copped a shag though...
                            Prolly a lifetime of one night stands. So sad.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641799 wrote: I've emptied it and found the liner has heaps of tears so needs to be replaced A 6m x 5m liner = $260. It's really quite large so even if it did rain it would only look good in winter. Once it warms up I lose a lot in evaporation and it starts to look real daggy. Sad but I think I'd rather use any 'spare' water on plants. I totally rely on rainfall here, i.e. no town water at all.

What makes me a bit sad is I remember how much work it was to dig it out and now I'm just going to fill it in again. But ... it gave me a lot of pleasure over the years and maybe now it's time to move on. Like a lot of things in life, says she adopting a philosophical mien ...
                              Ah well. You've given up alcohol, water and shagging......there's got to be other things out there:H
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641797 wrote: Next time I cop a shag, I'm going to be intellectual and bossy in a highly degrading way afterwards:H:H:H
                                Next time I cop a shag I'm gonna ........drum roll.........wait for it.......be very, very fusking g.r.a.t.e.f.u.l. In a respectful way of course!!!! :upset::H:H
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X