MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641884 wrote: You have a maintenance dept which is not outsourced???? B.Hell!

Speaking of which, who are you outsourcing to on Friday Miss Thing? Hmmmm??
    It must be Ramirez from the mobile expresso van. Yes, that's it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1641884 wrote: You have a maintenance dept which is not outsourced???? B.Hell!

Speaking of which, who are you outsourcing to on Friday Miss Thing? Hmmmm??
      Am I the Miss Thing of whom you speak?

If so, my service provider on this occasion is a very good friend/sort of an ex/and occasional f*bud if we happen to be in the same city at the same time when we're both between relationships. As will occur this Friday in Sydney.

I believe the phrase "it's complicated" would not be an overstatement, should we ever be inclined to declare our relationship on facebook. Which we won't.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1641902 wrote: Am I the Miss Thing of whom you speak?

If so, my service provider on this occasion is a very good friend/sort of an ex/and occasional f*bud if we happen to be in the same city at the same time when we're both between relationships. As will occur this Friday in Sydney.

I believe the phrase "it's complicated" would not be an overstatement, should we ever be inclined to declare our relationship on facebook. Which we won't.
        So what's this bloke's modus operandi? What's the schedule fridee? Does he realise you're a classy sheila? Is he driving? Does he drive a Saab?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1641909 wrote: So what's this bloke's modus operandi? What's the schedule fridee? Does he realise you're a classy sheila? Is he driving? Does he drive a Saab?
          Yes, I have him fooled about the classy bit. I will wear a little black dress, he will probably be wearing a black suit and he will collect me in his not so little black car (which is not a Saab) and take me to a restaurant where we will have dinner with friends. Then we'll pretend he's just giving me a lift back to my hotel (which nobody will believe) and we'll adjourn either to my hotel room or his home, I won't bother pretending I'm a virgin because he has evidence otherwise, the screen will fade to black and in the morning we'll have breakfast and I'll pop off to my other engagements with a new spring in my step.

Sorry you asked?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1641915 wrote: Yes, I have him fooled about the classy bit. I will wear a little black dress, he will probably be wearing a black suit and he will collect me in his not so little black car (which is not a Saab) and take me to a restaurant where we will have dinner with friends. Then we'll pretend he's just giving me a lift back to my hotel (which nobody will believe) and we'll adjourn either to my hotel room or his home, I won't bother pretending I'm a virgin because he has evidence otherwise, the screen will fade to black and in the morning we'll have breakfast and I'll pop off to my other engagements with a new spring in my step.

Sorry you asked?
            Sounds like you're calling the shots. Now that's classy!

Noight.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1641791 wrote: Oh and ... Missy ... I hope the yakkers have gone. What's the food like?
              TF I will send you a detailed account once I am back. Food is fantastic. The yappers are still here but I have in no uncertain terms made it clear that I want peace and quiet and sometimes that means that i don't go to things like shared dinner. I think a couple of the other guests think I am rude . I don't give a ..... Is a fat rat's clacker an appropriate phrase to use here? I had a fantastic day today!! I went off on my own and when one of the yappers asked whether I would like some company I just said " no I really like being on my own thanks " . It was very liberating!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Missy. i find myself looking for the LIKE button, fantastic work being assertive. hugs.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Well done Missy! I'm so glad you're making this holiday exactly what you need it to be. I doubt anyone thinks you're being rude, but if they do that's their problem and they could probably benefit from taking some time alone to reflect on things.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Hmmmm. I think I want a service provider just like that Glassy. Also if he could just have a handy dandy trade that I can use around the house.

Good for you Missy. People have to realise that holidays come very rarely and we have to make them what we need. I've actually had very few holidays that I've really enjoyed (apart from long term travel) because I always felt pressured to do other people's thing.
                    Actually sometimes I think I should just live life all over again and correct the mistakes.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

byebyebridgetjones;1642072 wrote: Actually sometimes I think I should just live life all over again and correct the mistakes.
                      Just draw a line and start now

I think its a difference between being assertive and being aggressive and we all need to know the difference, either giving or receiving. Missy I'm glad you are getting the holiday you so needed under your terms :l

Off to argue finer points of lunch boxes...taking a whole bbq chook out of the fridge and wrapping it in alfoil is NOT written in the menu plan...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

And just a bit more on balance

My Work

Thought you all might enjoy looking at this x

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning all,

Glassy - that all sounds excellent. And it made me think ... if you knew your last root was going to be your last root, you would have made it more memorable. Taken notes or something ...

Missy - good for you! There's a woman up here who regularly drives to Melbourne and always offers to give me lift but I cannot, cannot stand being trapped in a car and talked at for 2.5 hours. I swear she never draws breath. Makes my ears bleed.

Bridge - you must have called on the rain gods. Thank you.

Hiya Happs - you snuck in there.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning!!

Lovely rain here too Tawny.

I'm so bloody busy my whole being bleeds.

But, anyway and anyhow, I just want you ALL to know, I love, love, love you. Without fail you brighten my day, daily!
                            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Isn't it stressful being yakked at?
                              Yak yak yak yak yak.

I want one of those rock sculptures for my garden. Badly.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I'm not into being yakked at. Comfortable silence is good. What I really hate though is brooding teenage intensity...it just simmers away...little locust has got it bad and its driving me nuts...had to have some words this morning. All good now though.

I love those sculptures too Bridge x

Comment

Working...
                                X