Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Morning y'all.

Gravity glue. Love it! I bet that gig keeps him off the grog.

Yakkity yakkity yak! Yes. When i was truck driving moving furniture for a couple of years, i had a couple of different sidekicks. And.there.were.some.constant yakkers. With one bloke, who was thankfully only a temp, i had to stop the truck once in the arvo and go for a walk to escape. I said....'we're taking a break Barry. I'll be back in 20 minutes'. He wanted to come with me.......No. It's bloody hard yakka. Good on you Missy.

Have a beeewdy out there. Constant rain here too.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

It's funny because we all do a lot of yakking on here...is it because it's the quiet type that makes it ok? Or we can receive the info. at our own leisure...? And it's interesting, that helps. In the beginning, Mr Cakes thought there might be something wrong with me because I didn't want to yak yak yak at the end of the work day. He tried to talk to me & I'd give him the 'can't you see I'm reading here' glare. Anyway, we worked it out & 12 yrs later I think he's pretty happy he got a non yakker :H Anyway, clearly I do all my yakking here :H

It has been raining aaalllll night here, the lovely light type that makes a nice sound on the roof. So I'm guessing bowling is off which means no Bowlo today (yay!) Which means I can make a serious dent in the curtains I'm making...challenging because they are massive. I will charge accordingly.

Have a great day, beautiful Undies.
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1642080 wrote:
        Glassy - that all sounds excellent. And it made me think ... if you knew your last root was going to be your last root, you would have made it more memorable. Taken notes or something ...
        Tawny I treat every opportunity for a physical conjoining as though it's my last, because it's more likely that it will be than it won't. :H
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

This community service message presented by G bloke.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU-JQc4T8tg18nLnoR6kuBnQ&v=at1zviQgf8U&noredirect=1#t =17

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1642166 wrote: This community service message presented by G bloke.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU-JQc4T8tg18nLnoR6kuBnQ&v=at1zviQgf8U&noredirect=1#t =17
            That's fabulous G bloke. I can, however, see some potential WHS issues. I'll wait for this health promotion technique to arrive on our wall at work in poster form.
            Bags having one in my office.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

I think you'd like to be the one throwing the spear eh Bridge? That's pretty cool G.

Well, its raining its pouring and a planned catch up with a friend has been postponed until next week. I am now ratting around on the internet looking for lavender eye pillows for my little yoga class and a poncho. Because I love poncho's. It will be a successful and well spent afternoon

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Do you have a sewing machine Happs? Ponchos are the easiest things to make. Eye pillows aren't hard either acshully? Hmmm I wonder how much for an eye pillow...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Tee-hee-hee

I bought eye pillows from the Oxfam shop. I've got the cat and the dog. I reckon your yoga ladies would look hysterical ...

Lavender Eye Pillow, Dog

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Oh they're cute! But doesn't the heavy head make them slide off the side of your face

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Yep! :H :H :H

That's why it would be nice to see the yoga ladies un-Zening whilst trying to keep the pesky critters draped across their brows ...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Happs would puss herself ....

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

re the spears i like to quote Mr miaghi from the karate kid: best block not be there!
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1642228 wrote: re the spears i like to quote Mr miaghi from the karate kid: best block not be there!
                            :H:H:H Yup - same message, I think.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

tawnyfrog;1642226 wrote: Happs would puss herself ....
                              :H I do...frequently...

Can't sew for crap Cakes. Very jelly of talented ones like you who can. I saw a few eye pillows and reckon I'm up for $75 plus postage for 10. There is a market for these, I tell you, a market...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Evening rooters,

Well, i was just partaking in an innocent re-arranging of the loungeroom this arvo, when i came across a neglected ukelele in the corner. I tuned 'er up and strummed away. Immediately, i say straight away i thought of our Missy and penned this ditty.

For you Missy......

https://soundcloud.com/gregjordanmusic/missy-in-bali

Comment

Working...
                                X