MARCH ON UNDIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARCH ON UNDIES.

JC I want to jump down this phone and give you the hugest hugs. Been thinking of you all afternoon x

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Mr Rags took me to see Tracks yesterday... when it came to where they were about to make lurve in the desert, we both looked at each other and said "oh yuck, sand", then sniggered .

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Rags;1643491 wrote: Mr Rags took me to see Tracks yesterday... when it came to where they were about to make lurve in the desert, we both looked at each other and said "oh yuck, sand", then sniggered .
        Evening roo's.

Struth, i gave me neice the book. I didn't know there was rootin in it! :goodjob:

They told me i'd never make it out of toof surgery either a few years ago Rags, but i had no worries after the op. Actually, iafter the surgeon gave me a few numbing needles, everywhere but the tooth to be extracted was numb! Lucky i checked. He came in chuckling and gave me a another jab. Hopeless. Good luck.

Update on Jonesy. Bridgetracker screen is covered in dirt, as her and the retriever are going mad in the backyard digging up this and planting that. All i can make out on the mud encrusted screen are a backside in the air in trackydaks covered in mud which appear to be halfway down her arse (as usual).

Take care there JC.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1643496 wrote:
          Update on Jonesy. Bridgetracker screen is covered in dirt, as her and the retriever are going mad in the backyard digging up this and planting that. All i can make out on the mud encrusted screen are a backside in the air in trackydaks covered in mud which appear to be halfway down her arse (as usual).
          :H:H:H I so can't wait to see her reaction to this one...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Wow, so much to catch up on when you're off being semi B&I. Missy thank you for the link, it's cool isn't it? I had seen it on the pages I subscribe to on Facebook but it was great to see all of the pics together. And how cool are the tights? I never wear black ones anymore and I'm always hunting down new designs. Awesome.

Its seem all our intrepid adventurers are injured. Hope your shoulder is ok Rags. Hope Viola is ok too Techie.

I've trying to word carefully what is going on with the Lamp so will put it down when my mind is quieter...

Looking forward to watching Revenge tonight and texting Bridge about the mindlessness of it all...pretty cool...

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

A Better Me;1643399 wrote: Morning Glassy! Not so fast girl, reportage on Friday night? Nice meal?
              Yes thanks – ‘twas lovely!

tawnyfrog;1643478 wrote:

So Glassy .......... TELL as much as you want. PS - are the pearls real? How
              can you tell?
              Yes. Either the tooth test or the friction test Tawny. Tooth is easier.

And Sydney was really fantastic thanks! I had a great time and pretty much spent very available minute between lovely restaurants, the Biennale, the theatre and friends’ places. Mainly with G1+1, which was the best bit.

BUT - in the interests of honesty I must admit the post-prandial festivities didn’t occur as planned. Long story short, my friends made alternative arrangements as a lovely surprise for me, so we couldn’t have left together without being blatantly obvious and in the presence of G1+1 that would have been anything but elegant and classy! But there you go – I will always be a mother first and a woman second! (insert very inelegant snort here). :H

Mr G – participation sounds like a great idea!

Anyway in other news - Jeepers Raggsy – I hope you’re Ok! That arm must be giving you so much grief!
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1643532 wrote: Yes thanks ? ?twas lovely!

BUT - in the interests of honesty I must admit the post-prandial festivities didn?t occur as planned. Long story short, my friends made alternative arrangements as a lovely surprise for me, so we couldn?t have left together without being blatantly obvious (seeing as our destinations couldn't have been further apart) and in the presence of G1+1 that would have been anything but elegant and classy! But there you go ? I will always be a mother first and a woman second! (insert very inelegant snort here). :H

Mr G ? participation sounds like a great idea!
                Yes yes, but hang on a minute. Are you saying there were no shenanigans? No coital capers? No rolling in the hay? Hey? Did this bloke not come to the party? Did ya leave your pearls back at the hotel? Sheesh.....so many questions. I need a lay down!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1643541 wrote: Yes yes, but hang on a minute. Are you saying there were no shenanigans? No coital capers? No rolling in the hay? Hey? Did this bloke not come to the party? Did ya leave your pearls back at the hotel? Sheesh.....so many questions. I need a lay down!
                  I KNEW being honest was a bad move!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1643555 wrote: I KNEW being honest was a bad move!
                    I just want to know if the PEARLS are intact?

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1643558 wrote: I just want to know if the PEARLS are intact?
                      Yes

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Glass Half Empty;1643561 wrote: Yes
                        Phew! Thank dog for that. Now we can all get some sleep.

Noight Glassy.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Guitarista;1643567 wrote: Phew! Thank dog for that. Now we can all get some sleep.

Noight Glassy.
                          Noight Sweetheart.

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

mornig gang, happy april fools!
                            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

aspman;1643622 wrote: mornig gang, happy april fools!
                              You must be joking Mr G - my diary says it's March!

Can't wait to see what the papers have lined up tomorrow - do you also have an Oz custom April Fools stories?
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

MARCH ON UNDIES.

Ohdeardogthatwashorribleaddictedtointernetbreatheb reathe.

Reading back and then I am going to post like a bitch!
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X