Sober March- Who's in??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober March- Who's in??

Hey everyone-- March begins tomorrow! I'm going to be spending it sober. Who's with me? Make the commitment, and we'll help encourage eachother on!

Sober March- Who's in??

Me please.

I am off to a rip roaring start with three days under my belt and would love to be part of this March abstinence thread.

Count me in!!
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

ME!!!
      Almost managed February - just one red dot and 27 green ones, going to make March a full house!!
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Me
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

I'm definitely in! I'm 47 days today and at the end of march I will be 78 days. Wow - I can't miss that!

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Count me in please
            Damo x
            Still trying !!!
            AF 25th June2014

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

I certainly want to be on board.

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

I'm in, even though it is still February in my neck of the woods. Wanted to catch up to Skull and say CONGRATULATIONS on 120 sober days. Way to tell AL who's boss and take care of yourself along the way. We've spent the first two months of 2014 sober together - I'm in for the third. March on!

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Im totally IN---DEFFO!

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Count me in! I started my sober life on February 4th, so March will be my first completely sober month.
                    You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Tonight I am going to one of the last big shindigs with our partying friends before we move to our new place miles away from temptation. I can't get out of it because it's in honour of us but will pack my Beck's N/A beer which I actually enjoy even though wine is my poison of choice. I like to keep becks around for those occasions where I'll be tempted and prodded and plead with, etc..

Please send positive vibes my way. it's at times like this I've caved in the past. DD tonight.
                      Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Sober Soul - positive vibes on the way! You can do this, especially with a good plan. I eat before parties now, just to be sure.

I'm checking in early today - Day 90 for me! I can't believe how excited I am. That number seems so big and was my original short-term goal. Glad to start March out with a great, round number.

I'll check back in later after we get the day going here.

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Hey Pavati, 90 days sounds like a life time to me. 30 days is all I ever managed. I have been reading a good book called Recovery but got a little agitated when he said that total abstinence is not always necessary. Rather than lapping up that as an excuse to drink I immediately lost interest in the book. I am tempted to pick it up again because he promotes self-examination and meditation as tools to 'recover' from so-called addictions. I really don't like anyone telling me that drinking is an option at this point when I have just accepted the fact that if I want to get the monkey off my back, total abstinence is needed.
                          Lao-Tzu

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Pav! 90 days today, you should be SO happy! Especially with how you protected your quit while on vacation, even when it made you tired, bored, grouchy to do so. YOU DID IT.

3 whole months (and all of 2014 thus far) AF. YOU RULE. Now that you've achieved your short-term goal, what's next for you?

Sober Soul- keep rocking them Beck's NA's tonight, so that you can drive safely. Good luck and good vibes to you.

Comment

Sober March- Who's in??

Me too!

Todays Day Zero....End of March will be 31 days!

Comment

Working...
                              X