Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 1 March

No cell phone alerts, Tips?

What kind of soup, Satz? If honey is ok, you could add a bit of honey and some wholegrain mustard to the Tips dressing. And herbs. And garlic.

Tonight's going to be either Life of Brian or listening to an open mic session at one of the restaurants. Methinks my friend M has someone up her sleeve...

If you don't feel like running Anon, do the royal wave thing from the road. Good luck, in any case!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1633045 wrote: No cell phone alerts, Tips?

What kind of soup, Satz? If honey is ok, you could add a bit of honey and some wholegrain mustard to the Tips dressing. And herbs. And garlic.

Tonight's going to be either Life of Brian or listening to an open mic session at one of the restaurants. Methinks my friend M has someone up her sleeve...

If you don't feel like running Anon, do the royal wave thing from the road. Good luck, in any case!
      Sounds like a lekker dressing, Dreamy

No alerts - I bank with Barclays Africa, still trying to pass themselves off as Saffa by using the name ABSA. They still charge for the SMS alerts, and they don't come through at swipe time, either.

Your evening sounds intriguing. What happened to Mr. X, by the way? He of the fruit diet
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Shouldn't JC have been back from the Orifice by now?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

That is such a solution! Thank you troops:thanks:
          Drive them to the race and then go and have a lovely breakfast and a read of the paper!
          Lying on top of the bed listening to the radio and reading the Guardian--Bliss

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1633055 wrote: Shouldn't JC have been back from the Orifice by now?
            Aww did you miss me.

Didn't et away from the orifice 'til 2pm and then we had to do the grocery shopping...........stood in the shop wondering why so many loons do their shopping on a Saturday aftie and then realised I was one of them.................geez they're busy.

Got home and and slept.

Good one, Our Whizzy............feet up, young lady.

And Molls proper poorly there when you can't eat yer dinner.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I know, Molls, was a bit worried there. I'm sure choklit biscuits have immense healing powers.

It'll be blooming dawn next week when we do the shopping............cannot stand that amount of people.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howyiz :hiya:

Comment

Hello again, folksies

We decided to go out to dinner. Went to a lovely Italian restaurant nearby. I am now completely and utterly overfed. Had mussels in a white wine, garlic and tomato sauce, followed by osso buco. Couldn't even manage anything for afters other than a coffee.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:waving: Army
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

That meal sounded gorgeous Tipperoo, just had a bowl of granola here real comfort food.

Moved from lying on top of the bed reading the paper to downstairs lying on the couch watching Hornblower!

Taking it easy.com :H

Comment

haha, why do i keep such unsociable hours...

Comment

Working...
                        X