Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2014

mama bear;1643649 wrote: YAY Dots!!
    I have burned 21 calories sitting at my desk all day!
    :H:H:H

I hope you have a headband on Mama... sweat in the eyes stings. Sorry. I meant perspiration.

*roll of drums* I went to the Doc this a.m. and just dropped my whore moan script at the compounding pharmacy... it should be ready tomorrow or Wednesday. In 2 1/2 months time I'll have bloods done again to see where my levels are at. Fingers and all other appendages crossed that this will make my tired depressed ass feel better.

Nobody won the Queen of Hearts yesterday. There are TWO cards left... one is my number... and the effin pot is at 140K. OMG... I sooo wish! I'd throw us all an Octo-Orgy!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1643393 wrote: Hi all
      I?ve just spent the last two days in Sydney, reflecting on what happened and feeling sick that I?d lost people I?ve come to think of as friends. Thanks to everyone who messaged me. It meant a lot and I couldn't respond from my phone but I was going to when I got home.

Zen I have to apologise to you. I couldn?t understand why you didn?t take certain actions once you saw what was happening and why nobody else seemed to feel the way I did. I was beginning to feel that maybe I just didn?t really belong here. That said, it wasn't my place to judge you when I wasn't there at the time and I should have had the decency to PM you first to explain my feelings, instead of attacking you publicly. Thanks for being kind enough to send that message, that was very thoughtful of you.
      Water under the bridge. I can certainly be held accountable for going off the deep end in an inappropriate manner on NUMEROUS occasions... so... people in glass houses etc... (no pun intended!) I hope you had a good trip to Sinney... :l

Comment

In other news... Sum Ting Wong with my a/c unit... it has a rattle. I'm about to investigate with my handy screwdriver. And if that don't work... guess it's another frikken repair expense. :upset:

Dottie... did you get your plumbing fixed?

And where is Niner?

And hello to everyone else! X

Comment

Plumbing fix almost $400...dam....smack dh if I could...always something....
          Gym was a killer may need to go back to work off my frustration with dh's lack of house maintenance and common sense at times.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dayem... that wasn't cheap Dottie. ( I do feel for you. I have to have eyes in the back of my head with Bill... he's not very practical.

Sounds like you had a mega workout. :goodjob: I'm going to force myself to go tomorrow.

Comment

Niner texted so we would not worry and says she is having internet issues at work and misses us
              swear band??? Again Zenny....bite me...xoxo.
              I am glad you got to a real doctor, love
              that wasn't cheap Dots.......ouch
              and YAY....I'm feeling the love here again!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hiya Peeps!

Thanks for letting everyone know Mama! I have been struggling all morning with this damn computer. They moved me into a new cubicle, which is fine, since my big plan is to be moving entirely out of the building. Now I need to catch up on what y'all been up to.

Back in a bit :h
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Mama... your sweat band swears?! I'm impressed! (I'm a dead woman!) :l

Niner... can we come and decorate your new cubicle?

Comment

when I get home I will fill everyone in on how I helped to have Bri's 8 year old that stole $60 get handcuffed and arrested today as she stepped off the schoolbus......

Comment

I am so going to hell.....

Comment

Way to go Mama! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! HEHE

I know the story...wait until you guys hear it. One more reason Mama is my hero.

Zenny - We are counting on you to win so you can host the first annual Octo-Orgy! We'd like it to be somewhere tropical, please.
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Now u have us curious mama..do tell all...
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Oooo.... my little Scottish ears are looking a bit like Yoda's now... DO TELL MAMA!

Niner... if I win, you get to pick the location... X

Comment

I have been so damn busy I forgot about the Octo Orgy.....damn job interferes with all my fun

Comment

Quit stalling and give us the gozz...

Comment

Working...
                                X