Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2014

Pauly - how are you doing today?

Dottie - I was so very sorry to hear about your friends dog. Glad that you are selling your RV. We still have my parents RV in their RV garage. It has been so long since it was used that it's going to take a lot to get it out of there.

Kradle - I am in total shock about Matt's tooth. How awful. Is it one tooth?

Fen - I still haven't sat down to watch the Green Acres video. That is next on my list. I loved that show. How are you feeling? Did you end up getting the cold? :l

K9 - my dear friend. Sending you big hugs. Do you want to talk about the meeting with the psychiatrist? So very happy that your interview went well. :l

Glass - I agree with you 100%. It's not day one again - it is a speedbump!

Bridget - So great to have you here. :l I laughed & laughed at the mustache comment. So very true. :H

Bastet - how are you doing? I've been neglecting MWO and I can tell the difference. I need to stay connected here.

Liz - how are you doing and how are all the wedding preparations going?

Zen - how are you doing?

Had a great evening with Casey yesterday. He relaxed all day and I got fast food 'bad for you' dinner! :H He had a bacon, avocado cheeseburger with french fries & onion rings.

He won $10 on the scratcher I got him.

I went over to my sister-in-law's - mother-in-laws, to help with her printer after work today. Didn't have much luck getting it going. I'm going back over tomorrow evening. Oh well - at least it keeps me out of trouble. LOL

Hubby is coming home on the 15th to go see his Doctor & dentist. Then he'll go back up North. That's the news from this end. I'm just beat so think I'm going to curl up with my book.

I love you all - thank you for being here and thank you for all the support. :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Enjoy your evening Nora!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Alls - how are you doing? I'm watching Green Acres! :H

Nice - Great to see you here :l
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Niner :l lovely one.

Hiya Steppers! I read here sometimes depending on time and if there's no Undies to play with...keep on Stepping...

Comment

I was playing Happs....you musta got bored :upset:

I always spy on the Steppers. Love 'em to bits :l:h:l:h
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1634281 wrote: I was playing Happs....you musta got bored :upset:

I always spy on the Steppers. Love 'em to bits :l:h:l:h
              Not bored Niceybum...I'm just a bit scatty today...:H

Comment

Hey Happs - Wow!!!! I feel so honored to have the Undies over here. :h:l I 'spy' on you all too! :H
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora! :l:h
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

myhappyplace;1634284 wrote: Not bored Niceybum...I'm just a bit scatty today...:H
                    So we're in tune! Awesome my dear :l
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

I carbon copy what everyone has said here great woman! Especially what Glass said about "None of us are in the business of making excuses for ourselves I know, but sometimes I too feel the responsibility weighing heavily and just desperately want a release from it. Thought I'd just let you know that I 'get it'."

She's so right and we all get it that's what brings us all together and helps us love one another and support each other...And no day ones for you girl!! :l:l

Yes. Fen he has a hell of a procedure in front of him but Little can be done until he turns 18....he's still growing so...the dr will be putting in something called a Flipper tomorrow which make him cosmetically look exactly as he did before. ...and the Ranch has done everything with absolute grace and efficiency. I am never out of touch with them and they have been incredible to Mathieu. The young man is going to another program more suited to his challenges right now but he will be back at Arivaca in about 2 months and I'm glad. These guys are all facing incredible challenges and I know that he didn't hit Mathieu because he's some crazed Maniac. He hit him because he's a kid and impulse control is not these boys forte...at least not yet! Mathieu told us yesterday that he had written this boy a long, heartfelt letter, apologizing for his role in the incident and saying how he was looking forward to going on trail rides with him, I am so impressed with my sweet Mathieu! :l

He lost his front tooth, Nora. He swallowed it I'm afraid but he is in excellent hands. I thought about bringing him home for treatment, one because my insurance won't cover Matt out of state which completely sucks and 2 because the procedures are painful and I would want him home for that...but an implant can't be done for several years yet so he will only have his other tooth repositioned and a Flipper made so...these are all relatively simple painless procedures and I know that the staff will take very loving care of him.

I have to go get the girls now from dance. It's pouring rain and I really don't want to go out there but DH is at band practice...too many performers in my family...:nutso::

Dottie I want to buy your RV!!

Hugs and heart everyone:l:h
                      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

NoraC;1634285 wrote: Hey Happs - Wow!!!! I feel so honored to have the Undies over here. :h:l I 'spy' on you all too! :H
                        hehe :l many more emoticons and I'll be banned from Undies for life...

Comment

Happs - get home before I dob on you!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1634297 wrote: Happs - get home before I dob on you!
                            :H:H

Comment

So last night I was feeling very anxious. I got home later than I usually do and I had found out during the day that my uncle had passed away the night before. I wasn't particularly close to him but he was my moms youngest brother and the last of that generation so it was poignant. Anyway I was really thinking about drinking when I got home and I still had to cook dinner for my husband. So I took 4 of my Xanax and I usually only take two. And here my memory gets foggy, I vaguely recall dinner but not much. I do remember my husband yelling at me What are you on? I also remember looking for alcohol and not finding any. Woke up in the middle of the night and it was exactly like blacking out from drinking. All the horrible what did I do what did I say. I was really scared this morning as to what he would say but it wasn't that bad. He asked me if I remembered last night and I said of course, I'm not going to admit to anything. So I just explained I got confused and took too much, I don't think he even knew I had a script for it. He wanted me to call the doctor but I managed to side skirt that. It just really made me feel so awful in the morning. It's been 51 days and it's almost like I had forgotten that whole hung over morning script. Although I must say a Xanax hang over is not as bad as an alcohol one. Anyway sorry to go on but it is cathartic for me to write it out. I'm still at work now but will read back tomorrow. I am glad you feel better K9, I'm glad Mathieu's tooth will be taken care, and I am looking forward to watching green acres. I hope you all have a good night.

Comment

NoraC;1634285 wrote: Hey Happs - Wow!!!! I feel so honored to have the Undies over here. :h:l I 'spy' on you all too! :H
                                Me Too! I love going 'Down Under!! '. :l
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X