Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2014

Hey all.
    Joined a gym today..they have lots of nice equipment and a dry and wet sauna..great for my sinuses.
    I am dragging dh along too. He needs to lose weight but he hates to work out so I am getting a personal trainer too in case dh poops out on me..I figure what I am saving on wine will pay for the membership and more....and it will help me sleep and I will be a slim, sober goddess for my BIG birthday in June..
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

good news Dots!!
      I have had the worst sinus headache all day...wahhhh
      off to study for my big class tomorrow
      prayers for you K(...get it girl!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

K9Lover;1636891 wrote: Yes you are VERY mature Mama...what with the silly string and whatnot. LOL

Ok so I may have just gone on a candy binge. And when I say "may" it means I did. And when I say "binge" it means like TWENTY pieces. Ugh. I feel sick yet I want more.

Nora - You need one of those privacy screens so you can stay on here with us ALL DAY!

No word from PD yet. I HATE WAITING!!
        Lol! I am waiting too! I want you to get that job so bad!:h
        Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

Okay so I have to come clean...yes, I am playing checkers....shocking I know. :shocked:
          Must be all this juicing..or rainy weather or Dentist bills....After Zan outed Mama, I just felt I had to fess up...

oK K9 what's with the sugar high and short short hair?? You gorgeous woman! Stop messing with perfection!!

Mamma Bear! Or should I call you, professor Mama from now on?? Your class sounds great and fun and everything my girls are telling me their math class IS NOT! :upset:

Don't get sunburned FD. I know how you like to get in your swim trunks and lay out on the boat all day...fishing...

Dottie I am not worthy....I just can't get my tush back to the garden and work out...I did get a tread mill though and it looks awesome all folded up over there by the aquarium...

Liz, I hope CJ has a nice splurge before her new job. She sounds like a wonderful gift for
          you and DH...though I know he isn't thrilled we're heading to ST. Lucia at the moment...

I almost called or texted you myself Nora...sorry you have a pain in your shoulder/back. Is hubs home soon? Wish I were closer so I can pop over with some Bio Freeze and mint tea...:l

Have to go get the girls ...what else is new...be back tonight....:h
          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

So the Police Chief just called me and my heart jumped up into my throat...and do you know he had the nerve to want to talk about something other that ME getting the job?? Sh*t, Da*n and Fu*k. Ok I feel better.

Kradle - I am going for the "PINK" hairstyle now (the singer, not the color!!!). I figure I might as well get this all out of my system now...before I become as old as my daughter thinks I am. LOL
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Kradle123;1636924 wrote: Okay so I have to come clean...yes, I am playing checkers....shocking I know. :shocked:
              Must be all this juicing..or rainy weather or Dentist bills....After Zan outed Mama, I just felt I had to fess up...

oK K9 what's with the sugar high and short short hair?? You gorgeous woman! Stop messing with perfection!!

Mamma Bear! Or should I call you, professor Mama from now on?? Your class sounds great and fun and everything my girls are telling me their math class IS NOT! :upset:

Don't get sunburned FD. I know how you like to get in your swim trunks and lay out on the boat all day...fishing...

Dottie I am not worthy....I just can't get my tush back to the garden and work out...I did get a tread mill though and it looks awesome all folded up over there by the aquarium...

Liz, I hope CJ has a nice splurge before her new job. She sounds like a wonderful gift for
              you and DH...though I know he isn't thrilled we're heading to ST. Lucia at the moment...

I almost called or texted you myself Nora...sorry you have a pain in your shoulder/back. Is hubs home soon? Wish I were closer so I can pop over with some Bio Freeze and mint tea...:l

Have to go get the girls ...what else is new...be back tonight....:h
              LOL! No sunburns quite yet! I am dreaming of fishing on the lake though today.
              Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

You go Dottie! Hubby and I had our first dance lesson tonight and it was fun. I'm afraid we'll need a lot of practice but were enjoying it. Early and long work day for me tomorrow.
                Hope you're feeling better Nora!
                Good night all!

Comment

Hi everyone

My great friend k9 invited me over here so here I am. I'm going to yo back and read through the threads to get to know y'all

Day 1 is almost over and I'm headed to bed.
                  Honeysoup :heart:

Comment

Lizann what dance did you learn??
                    Welcome Honeysoup???
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all - I'm fine. Just had a weird pain in my side?? NOT my ass, Mama. :H

I read back & had all this stuff that I wanted to say. But, it's not going to happen tonight. :H I have no idea why I've been so tired the last couple of days. Not able to wake up in the morning. Before this time change, I was always up by 5:00 every day. (Well, not up but I was awake ). Now, it's hard to be awake by 7:00.

Have a wonderful evening, morning, afternoon wherever you may be. :h
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Honeysoup!! :welcome: Great to meet you!!!
                        Congratulations on Day 1. :goodjob:
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Liz - dance lessons! How fun! That is something that I always wanted to do.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm still here! Haven't been able to check in for two days, but I'm doing well.
                            Positive thinking, no drinking.
                            Taking my Antabuse and feeling good. I wish all these tv shows didn't have people constantly drinking wine, I hate that!
                            Ok hope all is well. Will read back later to catch up.
                            Day 1 again 11/5/19
                            Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                            Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                            Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                            11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                            12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Hi Honey!!! So glad to see you here! Like you, many of us struggled for a LONG time with this beast. It's no fun, but it gets easier when you know others are dealing with it, and winning against it. Welcome to day 2 sober. What did you do last night? I had to trick myself the first few days to convince my brain that "we don't drink here anymore!". Every little thing helps. Post here everyday so we can keep up with you! :h

Where's Mama this morning? She's usually blazing the trail for us. I wonder if PG&S called in today or something. (Honey, we call Mama's assistant Princess Gack & Spew - she is pregnant and constantly dry heaving into a trash can. LOL :H)

I am going out to lunch today with my sister. I am sick and tired of measuring and weighing my food! I want a huge cheeseburger with fries...dipped in ranch! So there! ha

Nora - I hear ya on the time change thing. I have been hitting snooze so much. Yesterday I got up at 7:20 and I was at work by 7:45 (no wonder I look crazy). I hate getting up when it's dark! We are enjoying the evenings though, we took the two dogs to the dog park the other night, it was nice out!

Honey - "Checkers" is code word for "sex". LOL Only a couple people here actually get to play checkers these days, and I am NOT one of them!

Ok...time to drink my coffee. Love y'all!!!
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Winter is back....cold again and rainy..snow on the way...
                                And we have mice in the garage..the Orkin man is on the way...just what I needed..I cleaned the poo up on Monday but there is more and I read it is dangerous to breathe that so against what dh wanted I called the experts...why do men always think they can do everything even when they have NO clue...sigh...laundry too...what a fun day.....
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X