One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT, I love travel, but traveling for work would be so hard...are you away from home for long periods of time? Sounds like you thought this new job would include less travel? I don't blame you for being frustrated!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, it means so much to me. Kradle, Happy Birthday to you and I'm so very glad my brother can share his birthday with such an amazing person. Xoxo
      Day 1 again 11/5/19
      Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
      Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
      Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
      11/27/19: messed up but back on track
      12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Fennel,

I did indeed think so but have been non stop since I started and the fun meter is pegged.
        Travel for fun yes but travel like this for work yukkkk.

FT
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

FT -I'm sorry. Drat! I hope you find something else with no travel. :h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning peeps. It's pouring rain and I have a very sore throat. Yay Monday! NOT! Special hugs to Nursie and it's always good to see you FT. Sorry about all the travel. I would hate that. Shower and aspirin for my throat.
            Byyyyyeeeeeeee
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all,Mama sorry you have a sore throat,the worst! Kradle,late Happy Birthday! i hope you guys did something special,it's Kell's b-day this weekend,hubs was sweet and went and got her windows tinted yesterday for an early present,they look goodand luckily all she wants for b-day dinner is bbq chicken whew! on Brady's b-day we all went out,it was a disaster,spice queen sat in the car,Louie climbed all over the table,we basically ordered to-go boxes before our food was even delivered,wont be tempting that for a bit haha,Nora,enjoy hubs(and i looove Panera)Nursie,i know yesterday was hard for you,but you got through it sweetie((hugs))glad the cabin was fun Fen,hi FT,shit i thought your traveling days were gonna be over too bleh,how's your fiance doing?hi to Zen,k9, miss Glassy,Dottie,ugh i know i'm forgetting somebody,but i only had one cup of coffee so excuse me,i love you all!!! don't forget your green today or you might get pinched! i have on my green socks with beer mugs on 'em haha,have a good one peeps
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I have on an ugly green dress. I HATE to be pinched!

Comment

Wearing a green irish tee shirt from Kohls, LOL!

Mama, I hope you don't have strep...that would suck!

Hey Pauly...I wish I had cute little shamrock socks, but I have man sized feet and cute socks don't come in that size. :H

I hope you all have a great St. Paddy's day! :h

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Still having avatar issues...apparently nobody wants to look at me anymore, I guess I'll put up a different picture. LOL

I need to get my coffee then I will be back to catch up!!! I promise :h
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey Niner!!
                      Happy Early Birthday to Kellls, Pauly. That makes me sad about spice queen sitting in the car.

Comment

Morning all! I'm wearing some ancient, striped blouse that has sort of greenish stripes. :H

Fen - I don't get to wear the cute socks either.

Ok - can't stay. Snuck on from work.

LOVE & HUGS :h:l:h:l
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Coffee in hand! I brought in 3 coffee cup warmers and gave them to the girls in treasury...you'd think I gave them each a diamond bracelet! They LOVE them and keep gushing over how nice it was. Hey, I'll take the praise even though they are all from the Goodwill (of course!). hehe

Kradle - Happy Bday woman, I hope you had a good one!

Nursie - :l:l Sending you lots of love!

So I am working on my background check and it's NO JOKE...holy crap, they want a copy of my marriage cert/divorce papers, HS transcript/diploma, car insurance, access to medical records and I have to write a Bio. OMG. They are going to see my 2 DUI's but that's ok...I have been honest from the get-go and they were both 14 years ago. IF (and it's a big IF) I make it past this phase, I still have to take a lie detector test, a psychiatric test and then the grand finale will be meeting with the Chief (that will be the easiest damn part!) Holy smokes....I am gonna spend my morning working on it. I had to send away for my marriage cert and I have to order my transcripts. I am not even sure I have a "final" divorcee decree, but seriously, would they NOT hire me because I don't have that???

Please tell me someone got to play checkers this weekend?
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

For each petal on the shamrock.
                            This brings a wish your way
                            Good health, good luck, and happiness
                            For today and every day.
                            Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

HI all,
                              I have a food hangover today. Ate way too much this weekend and foods I am not used to eating..I feel bloated and foggy...bleh...back on the green smoothie wagon and off to the gym shortly. Strange how a change in diet can really change my mood etc.
                              Have a great day!!
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie Belle;1638816 wrote: HI all,
                                I have a food hangover today. Ate way too much this weekend and foods I am not used to eating..I feel bloated and foggy...bleh...back on the green smoothie wagon and off to the gym shortly. Strange how a change in diet can really change my mood etc.
                                Have a great day!!
                                I am sailing in the exact same FH boat with you Dottie....WAY to much food yesterday!!!

And I am wearing all black with some pink stripped Nikes........sory to be St. pats Party Pooper but I have a conference call this afternoon with all of my crazy sisters ( parents estate stuff..) and I am not a happy camper...:durn:

K9 ...that is quite the laundry list but look on the bright side, Babe....now you know exactly what to check off when Sierra brings home her first boyfriend. :wow:See if he survives That
                                Mommy Background Check

Hugs to all:l
                                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                                X