One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe heavy petting could be called "jacks"?????
    checkers and jacks?:H
    I loved playing jacks.................................I was good at it too!!:H

Pauly - I never eat anything healthy! Your observations are interesting!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

OMG Mama! PG&S wore makeup? What's the occasion? She doesn't need to be playing Jacks or Checkers if that's the plan...(then again, what's the harm at this point)

30 minutes until I go meet with the Captain!! I can't think of anything else to do to secure this job, so I guess I will just go be my annoying self and see if he likes it. LOL
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi all,
        My significant other should be here next week for a few days so maybe we can re-kindle our checkers game, it is a lot of fun to play as I had forgotten that... :-)
        Interview this morning went very well I think, I was given more HR paperwork to fill out and I have already done so and sent back. Now to go to Sarasota for a week and work, I hope this time they don't send me somewhere else like last time when I ended up in Mojave for 5 day's...
        Doing well with Uncle AL, but Uncle Nick keeps stopping by and he's starting to really bug me so I may have to address that soon.
        Hope everyone is doing well.
        FT
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

FT - I am still struggling with Uncle Nick! Uncle Al seems like a saint compared to Nick! I think it's because Nick doesn't have any immediate reprocussions, whereas Al makes me bat-shit crazy (and leads me to think calling Mama at 1am is a great idea!) hehe

Comment

Hey FT!
            K9...I told Bri to dress for the job she wants, not the job she has and she actually listened.

Comment

Good Luck with El Capitain!

Comment

:egad: I like this...if I cant play checkers I will play jacks....dh will like that part...getting warm in here...
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

mornin' all (specially mama, you foxy little wench - now you've let the cat out of the bag)

My on again/off again checkers partners is away so we've been playing phone checkers. Not sure what you would call that. Words with Friends? :H
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

sounds good to me secret girlfriend

Comment

GO DOTTIE!!

Comment

Glass Half Empty;1639939 wrote: mornin' all (specially mama, you foxy little wench - now you've let the cat out of the bag)

My on again/off again checkers partners is away so we've been playing phone checkers. Not sure what you would call that. Words with Friends? :H
                        :H:H:H WORDS WITH FRIENDS IS FUN!
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

[QUOTE=mama bear;1639897]
                          and watching the L Word with Bret would DEFFO invoke some heavy making out, at least!! The Pecker part may not work...but SOMETHING would happen:H:upset:
                          [QUOTE]

Oh believe me - there is lots of fun going on. And I'm with you Dottie - I'll play Jacks. :H:H
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

mama bear;1639897 wrote:
                            and watching the L Word with Bret would DEFFO invoke some heavy making out, at least!! The Pecker part may not work...but SOMETHING would happen:H:upset:
                            Oh believe me - there is lots of fun going on. And I'm with you Dottie - I'll play Jacks. :H:H
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I wish that K9 would hurry and let us know how it went.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:H:H:H

You guys!!! I am not playing anything and it's getting me down. lol

Ok...I had the BEST meeting with the Captain, he is soooo nice. He told me I was the only person he was meeting like this. The thing is that once you're hired, you still have to pass training, and statistics say that only 25% of people can pass training. He said he'd feel horrible if I left a City job and then couldn't make it. BUT...he said "We will do whatever it takes to make sure you pass training". I just sent him an email thanking him for reaching out to me, and I included "I've thought about our conversation and I feel compelled to press on!" I know I can do it!! Then we started talking about Breaking Bad and it was all good from that point on...LOL

Ok Mama, be careful what you tell Bri, what if she had come in dressed like a stripper? You DID tell her to dress for what she wants. LOL j/k :H And even more impressive than the fact that she wore makeup is the fact that she listened for once! Poor PG&S.

Comment

Working...
                                X