One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mama bear;1641204 wrote: ha ha Fenny...I KEW you would catch that.....
    yes....if you read back you will see on Friday that my new part timer walked out.....
    Shoot! Going back to do some reading right this minute! So sorry, mama. :l I hope you feel better from your fall.

Comment

I cannot believe how sore I am ...and YES....I was sober....and at least the shower is clean!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

fen last year I had to clean out my folks house. They lived there since 1959. My mother died 5 years ago and my dad has Alzheimers and it was time to move him out of the house before he burned it down. So it was up to me to get rid of everything. I had an auction and sold most most things but the things here are what I wanted to go through in more detail or keep and the stuff has just been sitting in my dining/living room since June of last year. Last summer was a big blur as I spent most of it trying to drink the stress away...it did not help...
        Sorry for the long answer...
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Wow, Dottie...what a difficult place to be in. Do you have sibs or other family members who might enjoy some of these items as remembrance sort of stuff? It must be weighting you down to have all that stuff in your way, but at the same time it would be hard to part with. At least if the things are distributed amongst other family members, it might not feel so bad? :l

Comment

Mama, at least the one who left was the one you didn't like- not that it makes the situation ideal.

Glad to see that Lucky is grooming little Axl-britches...

Wow, you got to play checkers this weekend? Yay!

I have had some real injuries while cleaning...I slipped on the tile floor between the tub and the terlet one time, smacked my arm really bad on the edge of the tub as I went down. Those falls happen hard and fast- do you have any ibuprofen?

Comment

Zen, I hope you're feeling better today. :l

Pauly, I wonder if hormone treatment might help with your PMS. It sounds really awful! I only ever had physical symptoms and now, like Glass, the whole deal is behind me now.

Kradle, I think I might have to start parking my fennel-mobile at the cow gate and driving a military bomb-proof tank the rest of the way to the cabin. :H

Nora, where are you? I hope you're okay.

Glass, that cracked me up about your dad and kids getting busted by the water police!

Lizann, glad you had such an awesome time zip-lining...gotta admit, I'm a bit chicken to do that.

Comment

Fenny - I can't imagine you being scared of anything....
                yes...I have some Motrin
                Dottie - we were going through Pop's tools last night. My poor hubs is overwhelmed at all the "stuff" he has and Nana want it gone NOW..... so I completely understand your frustration and sadness....I try not to think about it....I think my hubs may be a bit depressed. It's been about 6 weeks since Pop died and Bret is down and complaining about being so tired.....he even looks tired....bless his heart

Comment

and yes fenny...the kitties are good medicine!!

Comment

off to get some work down and get my head back in the game.....the BS and drama of last Friday at work took it's toll...I almost walked off the job, but I have to take care of my family.

Comment

Wow you guys were busy over the weekend...I had to read back like 6 pages! So, you are really going to have this FOURSOME without me??? Thanks a lot. I think we need to chage it to a FIVESOME, pronto! And of course it's totally "secret". LOL

Speaking of sore, I raked and swept my front yard for 2.5 hours on Saturday and my body HURTS. BAD! I like to think I'm in pretty good shape, then I exert myself and find out otherwise. Plus I have a horrible headache today. I was a bit depressed over the weekend, I should have logged on and got a dose of you guys, that would have helped.

I watched a crazy documentary on Netflix last night called "A Necessary Death". I won't say what happens, but the ending is totally unexpected if any of you want to watch it....

Oh, I almost forgot, we BLEACHED WHN's hair on Friday night...her and I both love it, so do the younger people we know, but the older people are like "Oh, your hair". LOL

BRB...gotta notarize something real quick.
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9, of course you can be a "secret" girlfriend! :H I wonder how many more we can pick up today?

Comment

Thanks Fenny...and of course, let's keep it on the down low.

Ok, now where was I? Oh yes, we bleached the hair. I will try to put a picture up later.

I just notarized something for the Police Department, someone applying to be an Officer. Tomorrow I go take the lie detector test and finger printing. I am ready to just get this process done. Get me the hell outta here already!

What else did I miss? Oh yes, cat farts and jacks. Damn...now I have a customer that doesn't speak English. Be back, AGAIN.

Comment

K9Lover;1641231 wrote: Thanks Fenny...and of course, let's keep it on the down low.

Ok, now where was I? Oh yes, we bleached the hair. I will try to put a picture up later.

I just notarized something for the Police Department, someone applying to be an Officer. Tomorrow I go take the lie detector test and finger printing. I am ready to just get this process done. Get me the hell outta here already!

What else did I miss? Oh yes, cat farts and jacks. Damn...now I have a customer that doesn't speak English. Be back, AGAIN.
                            I think it's fun when kids experiment with their hair! I can't wait to see. :welcome:

I have to say, this whole job change process is really dragging on, isn't it? I don't blame you for being impatient. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. :h

Comment

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It's so cute for someone her age.....I would look like Hagatha if I did that
                                now...about that secret fivesome.....
                                K9...I was blue all weekend too....it wasn't just you baby!!:h:h

Comment

Working...
                                X