One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be warned, Dottie...I just took my trash out, and it's blizzarding here. You usually get my weather the next day.

Comment

I was going to ask if we should get a dog for the sevensum but after that visual Zen...jeez Loueeze... :egad: she must have been high. It's one thing to be perverse but to be actively sickening like that in full public view for so long...glad you reported it! :l

FEN & k9 you two just a Rock! :yay: you're our little employment mavens now. Your hard work is really paying off....

Pauly :l I live pretty close to Olympia . I'll keep an eye on her.

Nora, my love...I'll tiptoe as I don't want to interrupt checkers.....

Dottie, Liz, Glass...:l I'm hunkered down tonight. Very pooped from last night. Madison is feeling better...and whining that she see ants in the tub...sorry- my homemade Sugar Scrub is the culprit...oh we'll

Love you all.
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Oh mama, sorry I didn't mean to ignore u.. The girls are fighting this evening........:upset:

How wonderful you had a tender moment with Bret. Being AF tryout lets us go deeper into our relationships.:l:h
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Sorry guys! I know... gross. I already put a complaint in but who knows where that will get me? Yeah... it's pretty bad isn't it? I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone earlier.

I'll talk to the head of the HOA when I get back tomorrow. Yuck. Imagine explaining THAT. She'll think I'm nuts. Oh well... won't be the first person to think I'm bonkers.

Oiche math... XXX

Comment

Zenny goes to bed as I am getting up. I went to bed at 8.30 last night. Zen, I would find this chick and call the cops. That is one of the sickest things I have heard lately. Gag!
            Sounds like we are going to need an arena or something for our "get together"!
            What's so funny is that the truth of it is we would all be in footy pjs acting like loss laughing our asses off and being dorks. That would be so fun and some much needed medicine for this girl. Maybe we would tee pee someone's house?
            Coffee.....❤️❤️❤️❤️
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

FENNY!!! Congratulations!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1641484 wrote: FENNY!!! Congratulations!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
                Thanks, Mama!

Comment

Barely slept last night, which was misery. Was awakened at two a.m. by a very loud snow removing vehicle in the parking lot of the neighborhood bar. Old dude next door began shoveling at 5:40 in the morning...his slow, methodical scraping that goes on....forever. Widowed pub owner two doors down cranked his hot tub stereo at 8 (at least it wasn't earlier, as it usually is) so I gave up, read for half an hour and dragged my butt out of bed. I HATE living in town!

My new employer needs verification that I wasn't fired from my dialysis job, and HR will not give out that info for any former employee (my former nurse manager no longer works there), even though I'm begging them to. I phoned potential employer up with that info and a number to call to verify that I at least worked there. Crazy. I'm still in, though.

Comment

Zen, I'm with mama...dog wanker needs the cops. What if she has kids? Just ultra-creepy and gross! God knows what's going on with her if she's so wacky she'd do something that bizarre in a public place.

Comment

mama bear;1641483 wrote:
                      Sounds like we are going to need an arena or something for our "get together"!
                      What's so funny is that the truth of it is we would all be in footy pjs acting like loss laughing our asses off and being dorks. That would be so fun and some much needed medicine for this girl. Maybe we would tee pee someone's house?
                      Coffee.....❤️❤️❤️❤️
                      We could do like the kids do, and all sit around in the same room and text each other. Or, sext. :H

I don't think we should do it at Zen's house any longer, LOL!

Comment

We could do it at my cabin, but we'd all have to climb the ladder up to the loft in order to get enough signal to text each other. :H I could protect all you ladies from the coyotes and other vermins!

Comment

Best friend just called...she's skiving off work today, so I'm going to go hang out with her for lunch.

Comment

K9, I'm thinking of you today...good luck! :h

Comment

Hi all,
                              This is getting very interesting.....
                              Tired this morning. Just dont feel like doing anything...so maybe i wont...
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Thanks Fenny! And congrats on being such a hot commodity! We apparently aren't the only ones that "want" you! Ok, so we are up to a seven-some. We should take our shenanigans somewhere tropical!

I am glad you called the cops on the dog wanker Zenny...ugh that is so wrong, on so many levels. I wonder why she felt the need to take that kind of sick crap outside? Holy Filet-o-Fuck. LOL

Me and WHN watched Frozen last night and each ate a medium pizza (hey, it was thin crust, ok??) That movie was so cute...except WHN kept getting mad at me when I'd laugh at inappropriate places. She sang every song (which is A LOT of songs). Then I got into bed at 8:00 (I beat you Mama!). I read until 8:40 then it was lights out. I kept dreaming about this lie-detector test I am taking today at 10am. I can't think of anything I'd lie about though! (They can't ask me about our Seven-Some.....WHEW)
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X