One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Filet-O-Fuck!!! That took THREE HOURS!!! My boss is all pissy because I was gone so long, but screw her. I was having a problem with one question regarding marijuana and the last time I used it. I MAY have to go back for that question. A lie-detector test is NOTHING like you see on TV...just so you know. Holy Crap on a Stick!

Fenny - What are you doing that you need a passport AND a birth certificate? I was a passport processing agent and a passport is the HIGHEST level of identification you can have. With a passport you should need nothing else (as long as the passport is still valid).

Anyway, I haven't eaten today. I feel all discomboodled now. I cried during the test. Then my boss got all feisty. I really just need a nap.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Dottie, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to deal with the whole role reversal with caring for our parents, but it's doubly hard when they are struggling with Alzheimer's. :h

Comment

Wow, K9! That sounds like torture. I hope they cut you some slack. I don't know exactly the last time I used marijuana. I feel so badly that it was that emotionally draining. :l

Did they offer to have you come back for that question? I hope the chief can reassure you a bit. You'd be awesome for the job. :h

Comment

I hear you about the passport. I had to give my parent's info, social security #, all sorts of stuff to get it. It's valid, too. The person interviewing me said it wasn't enough to just bring the passport, though. This is the place that performed a financial check as well as a criminal check on me, so they are uber cautious.

Comment

Mama, is there a portion of the applications that Clay can fill out on his own? That sounds like a huge pain! Good for you on insisting he get edjucumated!

Comment

OMG, you guys...I just took a brief, post-prandial stroll...it's still so frackin' freezing out there! :H The walk may not have been long, but I earned points in speed. Most of the snow has melted, but there's enough that it just seems like a January day rather than nearly April!

Comment

Feck! Michelle is off on a plane to WA,i went into her room which waz locked btw,i found so far 64 bottles of spice,empty of course,all of my dishes,oh heaven help me,her,all of us,and yes im drinking,but i dont give a!!!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

pauly will drinking really help anything??? Stay here with us and talk about it....we are here for you!
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Just lost long post. Please stop and talk to us Pauly. Drinking won't help. Why did she fly off?
                    K9.... I am so sorry honey. Lord knows Id be crying too
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Pauly, please come back! Talking with us will help. :l

Comment

Will check back in in a few. We are here Pauly

Comment

Forgive me for being a little out of the loop, Pauly...does Michelle have a job lined up in WA? Why is she there? Please come back, sweetie. :h

Comment

I'm here too

Comment

No,only a boyfriend who i just met last nite,poof he was nice but has a partially shaved hesd and dreadlocks,(which i hate on white people! stanky) anyways she came over this afternoon to have Kell do her nails,got pissed cuz "he" was outside,left,Kell stsrted crying cuz she didnt say bye or anything,didnt say bye to Louie or Brady,its just been emotional for all of us,and my drinking DOES NOT HELP,but when i seen her room,goodgod,i just had it!!!!! i had to deal somehow,yes gsr will be hitting me,already is,i just dunno,you know?
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow, Pauly. How did she meet this guy? Is she moving in with him, or just visiting? The hair sounds like a trip, and not a "good" one. I don't like any "dreads", all I can think about is how much dirt and critters could be in all that matted up mess.

Is Michelle supposed to be coming home soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X