One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my blonde has always gone orange...I have to let it stay on FOREVER.......
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Im o.k,i think,its just sooo draining! i just have to be positive,a little hard atm but feck what else is there?i am my own person,shit sometimes things happen so fast you cant wrap your head around it in time,ya know?i dunno,think hubs is cheating,well its not the first time i guess,no proof but i smell smoke,and yada,yada
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - sending you great big hugs. I'm sorry I wasn't around last night. I'll be on tonight. :l:h:l
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly- WTF????? Are you serious about hubs??

Comment

Hey Nora!!

Comment

Uff-da! What a day!
              Got my teeth cleaned, plus I was due for x-rays. All is well though, thankfully. I HATE dental woes.
              Got my tb skin test, but have to go back on Friday to have it read...I will do that directly after my new employee orientation. Picked up TWO copies of my birth certificate, since between Mrs. Fen and I, we can't seem to hang on to them.
              Went shopping for pants, but I have a really weird build and came up with nada. Men's sizes are too baggy, women's sizes run too short. J.C. Penny's quit making the "CommonGene" jeans, so I'm sort of screwed at the moment. Those jeans were perfect for me. Women's tops are too short for me, too. I have a freakishly long torso.

Comment

Good day. Gym then tax lady, and we get a refund woohoo, then out to dinner. It was nice to not worry about what to cook.
                Tomorrow we visit dad and make a Costco run. Tomorrow night we go to see a pitch on a train trip. We are trying to plan a vacation for this year or next. I need a vacation!!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

paulywogg;1642027 wrote: Im o.k,i think,its just sooo draining! i just have to be positive,a little hard atm but feck what else is there?i am my own person,shit sometimes things happen so fast you cant wrap your head around it in time,ya know?i dunno,think hubs is cheating,well its not the first time i guess,no proof but i smell smoke,and yada,yada
                  Pauly...WTF about hubs? Is he okay if you have an affair, too? Please, don't play checkers with him if he's sleeping around.

Also, I think you need to make a plan where Michelle is concerned. Is she coming back home soon, or is she planning on staying with this guy in WA? If she is under your roof, you are entitled to set the rules. No Spice in your house. Also, you shouldn't be giving her any money. How old is she? I'm afraid I'm rather old school where kids are concerned. She needs to support herself if she's an adult. Any money you give to her is only going to help her dodge her addiction issues.

With that said, I hope you hang around us tonight. :h

Comment

Dottie Belle;1642090 wrote: Good day. Gym then tax lady, and we get a refund woohoo, then out to dinner. It was nice to not worry about what to cook.
                    Tomorrow we visit dad and make a Costco run. Tomorrow night we go to see a pitch on a train trip. We are trying to plan a vacation for this year or next. I need a vacation!!
                    Woot! You are getting a refund!

Comment

Aww Pauly, sounds like your having a rough time. Stay close. Have you asked hubs about an affair?
                      Hope it all works out k9. I love auburn hair! How long was the blonde phase?
                      Off to run some errands for the bridal shower next week.

Comment

Lizann;1642096 wrote: Hope it all works out k9. I love auburn hair! How long was the blonde phase?
                        Friday night through Tuesday night. :H
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

shepards pie in the oven and I am flopping
                          spent the day working on work and Clay's college plans, Senior Pictures, etc
                          Yikes, I am tired
                          Pauly - I agree with Fen. Tough love is in order. I know that's easier said than done.
                          Any news yet, K9??
                          Fenny- your description of yourself made me picture you as a lanky spider monkey with big feet!!
                          Bri is having three teeth pulled in the morning, so I doubt I will see her tomorrow.
                          She is planning on working tomorrow and Friday, and I will work Saturday, but I told her if she misses Thursday and Friday, she will be there on Saturday, so she is pouting. Whatever.....grrrrr
                          YAY to a tax refund..we haven't heard about ours yet

Comment

Hey Lizz.
                            Where is Kradle??

Comment

Bri is having THREE teeth pulled? What the heck? She should get in to work on Saturday, but I wouldn't hold my breath. What's the status with she and her bf?

Good luck with the college stuff...such a time consuming pain.

Comment

For fecks sake!! had a big huge post,s.o.b.!! o.k heres the recap,Kradle,you're supposed to keep an eye on my kidyou said,im holding you to it,everything is gonna be o.k,Michelle is 23 and having fun,i'm a little jealous maybe,aah to be young and free,i thank you guys for ALWAYS having my back,i love all of you dearly
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X