• Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2014

Michelle is at Kradles?
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Okay, Pauly? Michelle is 23? Not your problem. You didn't say if she's coming home soon, or staying in WA, but don't you dare send her any money. I was out of the house at 23, and you probably were, too. You're going to have to hold back to help her.

Comment

Still haven't read back. AARRGGGHHH

Anyway - quick hi and then I'll check back. I did see that Liz was back. How was the cruise?

Home from the dentist. $800.00 for Scott's (which I paid today). Mine is going to be over $1000.00. DRAT!!!!! Reminder to everyone - if you feel really dizzy, lay down IMMEDIATELY!!! Don't try to make your way to the bed/couch. :H:H (You just might faint & break your front tooth)
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning lovies. I am thoroughly confused about Your situation with the kids Pauly. I just hope you are ok.
          Yikes Nora!!!!!!
          Coffee and out the door to face the world alone today. Bri is at dentist getting, yes, three teeth pulled.
          Byreeeeee
          Ps.... My goal is no alcohol this weekend.

Comment

Ahh sweet Nora! Yes i am back, Had a grat time with my boys! I went zip lining in Jamaica. You guys should see how nice and tan I am! I look so freakin good, lol! So sorry about those teeth!
            Mama bear I will join you in your goal no al for me this weekend either. I did indulge on the cruise some and I feel like it would be easier now than ever to fall back into old patterns.
            Well on with my day. Happy Thursday all.

Comment

Dang, Nora...I knew you banged your face up, but I didn't know you broke a tooth! What needs to be done?

Comment

Hey Fenny..hope I did not offend with my Spider Monkey analogy...xoxoxoxo
                Lizz - I feel the same way. I am really enjoying my date nights with hubs and getting all tipsy, but it scares me deep down....

Comment

Mama, in no way did you offend me! :H

Morning, my peeps...rainy here, but it's taking away the last of the snow. Feeling lazy.

Comment

Morning. On my kindle so this will be short.

Have a wonderful day. Taking hubby for his CT scan this morning.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm thinking of you and hubs, Nora. :l

Comment

Kisses to Scott
                        Fenny - I would love to curl up with a good book about now. I must admit it's nice and quiet at work with PG&S here....I a glad it's warming up.....it's about 50 here

Comment

x post Spider Woman!

Comment

Hidey hi campers!

Pauly... sounds like you're going through a rough patch just now. I hope everything will turn out OK. If it's of any help, I left home at 16 so she is old enough to take care of herself... you've already raised her and there is no need for you to feel like a bad parent now. As far as your hubbs is concerned, I've learned that us women vary greatly on that score. One of my best friend's husband cheats on her all the time but she loves him, actually they love each other would be more accurate, and divorce is not even on the table for them. She's "gotten even" with him plenty of times. It's not how I'd handle things but it works for them and we're all different. Whatever you decide to do about hubbs and daughter, we're here for you... :l

So we still have Fenny and Niner waiting to hear about their jobs... waiting sucks!

Nora... I have the dentist approaching too... I have to get two crowns and my temp one finished. I think my appointment is April 4th. I have crappy weak teeth... holy crap on a stick!

Well, my visit to the whore moan doc was almost as surreal as the dog wank incident. The doc shook hands with me, gave me a quick blurb about the benefits of BHRT, said something had come up and palmed me off on his nurse. That's not what I paid good money for, I paid for a consultation with a DOCTOR. THEN, it turns out they have a PROGRAM... they don't just write a script that you take to a compounding pharmacy like everyone else... they sell you the meds. THEN this nurse wanted me to start thyroid supplements for my perfectly good thyroid and a plethora of other supplements (most of which I already take) which... yep you got it... they sell to you. And B-12 shots... which, of course, they sell to you too. This lot was going to be over $2500.00 for a 6 month supply... when I said "how much for the hormone creams alone"... $1,792.00 for 6 months supply. HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!! My friend Mary pays $54 a month at the compounding pharmacy. Their Sales Rep (yes they have one of those too) calls you after your consultation to give you the prices... I spoke to him yesterday and hung up on him (after chewing him a new asshole). So I'm back to the drawing board. I'd like to find a Doc that will accept my current bloodwork to save paying to get it done all over again (which is what left me at that place in Ft Lauderdale Tuesday). Oh yeah and their ABSURD bone density test... a wee machine that measures your ankle. Errrr.... really?! What if you have skinny ankles?... you leave the place waiting to hear your hip snap? Grrrr.......

Anyway... rant over! My friend Kenny had the day off and he came along and we made it into a road trip. We had lunch at a nice seafood place and went to the beach and met a fun English couple that are over on holidays.

I have to pay my house taxes AND my HOA quarterly payment today. I'm not a happy camper. And get on Google and try and find another whore moan doc. I'm trying not to let that experience totally put me off but I'm pretty PO'd about the cheek of those feckers!

Comment

mama bear;1642305 wrote: x post Spider Woman!
                              :H:H:H

I have a hard time finding jeans too. I have long legs, a big bum and a very short back! Can't even imagine what Mama's gonna call me...

Comment

Hey Zen - what a pain and a RIP OFF!!!!!

When I passed out and landed on my face, it seemed like my front teeth were ok. But, in a couple of weeks, one of them started turning dark. :upset: So, the dentist has been watching it and yesterday said that I'm going to have to go ahead and get a root canal and crown. There is a crack in it & it is dead (he put dry ice or something on it and didn't even feel anything. On my regular tooth, I felt it in a couple secs). I was just going to live with it like this but there is a high chance of abscess and of my tooth breaking cause it's brittle. Oh well.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X