Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - March 2014

hey folks
    My gawd but you're busy when I'm (supposedly) asleep. I've tried to post a couple of times but the MWO website has been really slow here in Oz. Maybe it's just trying to keep us out (and who can blame it?)

Pauly - my heart really, really goes out to you, sweetheart. I'm sorry I can't give any advice about your daughter. I know it must hurt like hell to see her that way.

I'm off to Sydney this afternoon to see G1 and his wife (still can't get used to calling her that) and to catch up with lots of other friends. (And also a checkers partner :H).

See you all on my return!
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Whos G1 miss Glassy?an ex?im nosey haha,Zenny,i was 33 at the time eww,i am a cradle robber! but here i am now at feckin 40, and those 20 something boys still look good,gross cant believe i admitted that,but mum was always a cougar too,most of her hubbys were younger,Dots,i had a bad root canal at 14, a year later i said get it out! of course dentists charge up the butt for stuff that "may go bad"i only care about the teeth up front,stupid story here,i bought a whitening pen and some "optic white"toothpaste,i was sitting out back looking at my reflection in the phone,i think to myself"shits not working"as im smoking a cigarette,i swear,im a weirdo! i really wish Kradle would check in,lets take that R.V to florida and hit Key West
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

paulywogg;1642368 wrote: Whos G1 miss Glassy?an ex?im nosey haha,Zenny,i was 33 at the time eww,i am a cradle robber! but here i am now at feckin 40, and those 20 something boys still look good,gross cant believe i admitted that,but mum was always a cougar too,most of her hubbys were younger,Dots,i had a bad root canal at 14, a year later i said get it out! of course dentists charge up the butt for stuff that "may go bad"i only care about the teeth up front,stupid story here,i bought a whitening pen and some "optic white"toothpaste,i was sitting out back looking at my reflection in the phone,i think to myself"shits not working"as im smoking a cigarette,i swear,im a weirdo! i really wish Kradle would check in,lets take that R.V to florida and hit Key West
        LMFAO!!! :H:H:H

I'm IN Florida! Starty (she used to be on the Army thread) came over to visit from the UK and we went to Key West... we had a blast at the transvestite shows! hehe...

Comment

Shoot Zen,i just want to sit in white sand,with my feet in clear water,and just chiiilll,i remember when you went,glad it was fun!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh jingos... now I'm imagining Niner's tooth attached to a piece of string which is attached to the door handle... and Sierra being given the job of slamming the door. I doubt you'll be saying "Holy Fillet o FARTS" after that Niner... I'm imagining an outburst of F-bombs that would even leave my toughened Scottish sensibilities shocked! :H Funnily enough, I had the coconut oil swishing convo a couple of days ago and it's HARD to keep it in your gob for 10 minutes without swallowing! 20 minutes is optimal but really REALLY not do-able. I haven't swished since last week now I come to think of it. No checkers, no swishing... it's sad. When are we having our Sevensome?!

Sorry about the waste of time and money on your tooth Dottie. I can relate. Is there any point in getting a price on a root canal re-do from a second dentist?

So Glass is off to Sydney to play checkers :ey: while my excursions consist of going to Ft. Lauderdale to see the whore moan doctor. Sum Ting Wong with this picture! ;o)

Dog reportage... I saw it's real owner walking it earlier... and I got it wrong, now that I've seen it on the ground it's a Miniature Pinscher, not a Chihuahua. The owner looks very nice and normal, late 40's, short back and sides, neat clothes and a nice smile. At a guess the FREAK that was in my side yard was a visiting (disturbed) relative or something, and she took the dog for a "walk"... or at least something that begins with a "W". This guy is certainly no druggie. I'm like Neighborhood Watch here as my office window looks out on the street. Little doggy looked very happy so I reckon he's survived the incident. No sign of that young girl since.

Comment

Pauly, considering that women hit their sexual peak in their mid-thirties and guys hit theirs at eighteen...it just makes sense to go younger! :H

Comment

paulywogg;1642373 wrote: Shoot Zen,i just want to sit in white sand,with my feet in clear water,and just chiiilll,i remember when you went,glad it was fun!
                Good idea for our Sevensome! Or is it an Eightsome?!

Comment

fennel;1642375 wrote: Pauly, considering that women hit their sexual peak in their mid-thirties and guys hit theirs at eighteen...it just makes sense to go younger! :H
                  Ever the practical one Fen.......... :H

Comment

That pics exactly what we want ladies,exept that one chick is burnt to a crisp! lets take our sunscreen,im an indian(american indian)so i just get tan,but no sun on the face! Zen,did you tell him?i think i'd have to,maybe it's his niece or daughter who obviously needs help asap

Comment

I didn't talk to him Pauly. They're new to the neighborhood and I've never even met him. I've been thinking about it though, whether I should go out and talk to him next time I see him... and I've decided if I don't see her here again I'll let it go. It's an AWFULLY difficult subject to broach. If I'd caught her shooting up it would be straightforward enough, but this is kinda a touchy subject (no pun intended) and how does one tell a complete stranger?

There's a couple of burnt ones in the pic! Ouch! Defo bring the sunscreen!

Comment

Ya'll are freaking lunatics today!!!
                        I have been busy as hell
                        I am ready for a sevensome on the beach...or just the beach....peace and quiet.....ahhhhh
                        Zennifer - I was about to start looking for you...
                        Fenny- you are a little love instigator!!!
                        so -we all have bad teeth, bad whore moans, bad kids (sometimes), and Pauly is a Cougar!
                        Zen - I would say something to the neighbor.....imagine if that were YOUR pet and some freak was molesting him - you would want to know wouldn't you??
                        oh...I had a chat with a former boss of Bri's and she confirmed that she is bat shit crazy.....so Mama has her guard up big time.....Is anybody out there just nice and normal anymore?? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                        bacinabit
                        Does that sum it up well??
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Zen - find a real doc...my family practitioner prescribes my vitamins, etc....
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

paulywogg;1642368 wrote: Whos G1 miss Glassy?an ex?im nosey haha,
                            NO! G1 is the eldest of my glasslets. I've only seen him in person once since the wedding when he came up for my fathers 80th birthday so we've had no real chance to catch up (ie having some serious huggage). He and G1+1 live in Sydney which is about an hour and a half away by air. His wife is absolutely adorable BTW, so she generally keeps me up to date with whatever is happening with them if he forgets to tell me - I sometimes can't believe how lucky I am with that one!

Zenstyle;1642389 wrote:
                            I didn't talk to him Pauly. They're new to the neighborhood and I've never even met him. I've been thinking about it though, whether I should go out and talk to him next time I see him... and I've decided if I don't see her here again I'll let it go. It's an AWFULLY difficult subject to broach. If I'd caught her shooting up it would be straightforward enough, but this is kinda a touchy subject (no pun intended) and how does one tell a complete stranger?
                            Zen, I'm a little confused. You said you saw this going on for quite a long time. Was there some reason you let this happen without confronting her and stopping it? Or did you take any photos?
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Nobody young is normal anymore Mama,hey cant one of your boys work there for a bit?it's good experience to work in an office,Zen,just go talk to the guy,if it was my Winslow i'd be devasted,obviously the girl needs help,and if its a relative im sure he would want to know,right?

Comment

X-post Glassy,sorry i thought it was an ex! my bad,i guess when i heard you say cant get used to saying his wife,but i understand now,hope you have a fab trip

Comment

Working...
                                X