One Step at a Time - March 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9Lover;1642737 wrote: Thank God you announced yourself, I had no idea who you were! :H:H
    :H:H:H

She's the Mistress of Understatement Niner...

Comment

K9Lover;1642737 wrote:
      I'm thinking we need to recruit one more member into our SevenSome, that way we can offically call it the Octo-Orgy.
      Hahaha... good one. Reminds me of Octo-Mom. (At least we know we won't get an Octo-Mom out of our Octo-Orgy.)

Comment

Zenstyle;1642744 wrote: Hahaha... good one. Reminds me of Octo-Mom. (At least we know we won't get an Octo-Mom out of our Octo-Orgy.)
        Exactly...which means Princess Gack is NOT invited :H

And yes, Mama is quite subtle isn't she? Like a bull in a china shop. hehe

Kradle - I am so sorry about your ankle! Believe me, I KNOW the misery of having a bum foot. And sometimes a sprain is worse than a break and takes longer to heal (not what you wanted to hear, sorry). Are you on crutches? Those damn things nearly killed me.
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Can you imagine if Princess G&S had eight? It would classify as a national disaster.

Comment

Fenny - Last night I swished coconut oil for 20 minutes! It's gross but my mouth felt great. Thank goodness I am so vain, I know my dog appreciates it. LOL I don't see any checkers in the foreseeable future, but I'll be ready! HA

Comment

Hey all,day off here and really do not feel like doing a thing! yesterday i rode with Kell to pick up her new glasses,i spotted a Chipotle and treated myself to a burrito cuz i haven't been there in awhile,it wasnt even good! place went downhill,and it didnt agree with my stomach,Kradle,im glad its not broken,hubs broke his a few years back and it still gives him trouble,oh shoot should find something to do,maybe ill just bum around but i at least managed a shower haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

You Go Niner!!! (Presuming you meant Zenny not Fenny!)

I'm going to start again... I've been really bad with supplements, juicing and swishing this week... I need a good swish! In fact, think I'll break out the juicer and get rid of that spinach in the fridge and have a good old squish... thanks for the health reminder!

(No checkers arranged this end either... only Words with Friends!)

Comment

Hiya Pauly! x-post (I'm slooowww today). I really like Chipotle, shame about the burrito. I usually get the steak salad.

Comment

Hi all.

Fen - thinking of you today. :l

I really hope that I can get on here & get caught up this weekend. I MISS you all so much. :l:l

Kradle - good luck with your ankle. :upset:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Zenstyle;1642755 wrote: You Go Niner!!! (Presuming you meant Zenny not Fenny!)
                      Yes I did...but hey maybe Fenny is intersted too. LOL

Pauly - Enjoy doing nothing! That's exactly what I plan on doing tomorrow....

I am going to start my hunt for junk food...maybe there's a brownie or a muffin somewhere.

Comment

if I could post quotes I would tell you two, K9 and Zenny, to bite me!!!
                        Octo - Orgy??? That might make the lake house tilt off its stilts.......literally
                        So glad you slept Zennifer. I am useless without about 8 hours sleep. I have always been that way
                        so I need to swish something to get laid around here??:new:
                        K9 - I think it's ok to feel anxious just before your flip-floppin boss shows up. I am the boss and I get nervous when Bri shows up......just sayin'
                        Psycho Pg&S...new title
                        hey since Kradle got a boat we could have our Octo-Orgy there......?????
                        Dots- I like the silliness of our family too. I can be myself...not Mom, Wife, Boss...just a 14-year old geek hanging out with her buds in the back pew....I still hold that image dear:h
                        and I am going to give Niner a titty twister if she doesn't stop popping that damn bubble gum......
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Nora!!!! You escaped from your freaky palace of naughtiness???
                          Good luck with that brownie Niner. I, being perfect, just ate a banana. Nanny nanny, boo boo

Comment

Pauly - enjoy your day off. After the week you hadm you deserve to flop!!
                            What is the Michelle update, btw?? Is she ok?

Comment

Mama,she is sooo happy! she loves WA,thinks it's the most beatiful place,i'm happy for her,she text me pics of Black lake and some trails they were on,her whole attitude is positve,i hope it lasts,oh i forgot to tell you guys,Kell got her hair license yesterday woo-hoo! hopefully she finds a decent job,i told he most places make you work Sundays at first,so i'm sure i'll be watching tornado Louie alot,at least hubs helps though
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

That is so good to hear Pauly. I forget, did she leave with a new boyfriend?
                                And yay to Kells!!
                                I am on the sofa. Cleaned the cat box, two bathrooms, changed the beds, did laundry and blew the leaves off the front and back porch. Also made some chicken, cucumber, ranch, pasta salad. I'm whipped at the moment!
                                And two kitties are purring at my feet and the house is empty. Bliss for now!

Comment

Working...
                                X