Army Thread Monday 3rd March

Hallo Satzy

My Monday is over :woot:

Skiving, are you?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Firefox;1633649 wrote: Morning Jc Sweetic and Sic nice sunny mild morning here now. Got a nana nap as I was awake since 5am. Does anyone hear from Reccie these days? I miss hearing bout amy. He's not fb much either. And Darcy also has he gone for good or does he keep in touch with anyone here or vica versa? Is it true that he drank again? Hope i'm not coming across as nosy just bit concered. Oh hi to Roxie and I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Hope the rest of the week goes ok for you with sobriety Roxane.
        :hiya: Foxy
        Reccie - decided he did not want to post on MWO any more for a while.
        D'arsey has also gone AWOL
        What can you do??? I did enough shouting & screaming for them to come back - then just gave up as I was getting hoarse

I think both believed there is no room in the Army for those who want to work the problem in their own way. They are wrong .

All I know it is the Army that helped me get where I am today - living sober life at the minute and content. But I count myself one of the lucky ones.
        I continue to post 'cos I love the craic & hearing how others are living their lives.

For the soldiers who fall in battle and want help - we need to be here to rally 'round, pick them up, and wipe their tears ( & snotty noses ) We put them back on their horses & hope they can stay there
        If I fell off me horse I'd want you all there :thumbs:
        Ahhh reminds me of this song :
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmL3m2zcoOI[/video]]Two Little Boys - Rolf Harris - YouTube

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1633703 wrote: Hallo Satzy

My Monday is over :woot:

Skiving, are you?
          1 hour to go ! :woot:

Comment

satz123;1633710 wrote:
            I continue to post 'cos I love the craic & hearing how others are living their lives.
            Hey, Satz

How are you doin'? This is one of the words that flies around here that I don't know - so whaddya mean ???

Comment

NoSugar;1633712 wrote: Hey, Satz

How are you doin'? This is one of the words that flies around here that I don't know - so whaddya mean ???
              :l NS - welcome .......
              It's a term we use in Ireland - meaning having fun
              Craic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Ah... :hallo: shewhosaysicaneatasmuchchocolateasilike
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yesyoucanifitis85%ormorecacao

Comment

satz123;1633710 wrote: :hiya: Foxy
                    Reccie - decided he did not want to post on MWO any more for a while.
                    D'arsey has also gone AWOL
                    What can you do??? I did enough shouting & screaming for them to come back - then just gave up as I was getting hoarse

I think both believed there is no room in the Army for those who want to work the problem in their own way. They are wrong .

All I know it is the Army that helped me get where I am today - living sober life at the minute and content. But I count myself one of the lucky ones.

For the soldiers who fall in battle and want help - we need to be here to rally 'round, pick them up, and wipe their tears ( & snotty noses ) We put them back on their horses & hope they can stay there
                    If I fell off me horse I'd want you all there :thumbs:
                    Ahhh reminds me of this song :
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmL3m2zcoOI[/video]]Two Little Boys - Rolf Harris - YouTube
                    I'm so frustrated, I think I'm building it up in my mind, having people want (expect) me to do it.
                    I've fucked up. Again.

Thinking of a plan past the first week and there is the problem. I can't see ahead. I've isolated myself and made my world so small.

In fact, thinking about the future has me running to the bottle. My comfort zone. I know. It's not good for me but its all I've known for most of my life. It's scary when I'm sober, much as I like sober.

I had 1/2 a bottle left. Yes, I bought another.

I just knocked over a glass when I grabbed my iPad, to write on here to say I was in trouble.

It made me cry, I broke down. Ridiculous. I'm a glass full short, I'm upset that it means so much, I see how bad I am.

I tried rah rahing myself (cake, party), fail. Tried quietly saying stop day (fail).

Right or wrong, I'm feeling pressure to do well. Self fulfilling prophesy right here.

I go from feeling I'm tripping on the first steps, people do, to feeling people are losing patience. I'm not serious, I would have done it by now. Waste of effort.and all that.

Hope you're ok Molly, you haven't posted.

Comment

'Course you bought another one..............I'd have done exactly the same thing back in the day.............I'm an alcoholic and have no off switch.

Have I any advice for today..........I get the feeling you're 'I've started so I'll finish type of girl...................if not chuck the stuff down the bog. If that's not an option........... a bit of damage control I think so you don't feel like shite tomorrow.............glass of water between drinks and a gigantic glass before bed.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Roxy, I wanted to ask you what you had done with the 1/2 bottle that was left over from Saturday. Should have. Listen, we will never lose patience - all of us have been there, we've all struggled, we've all disappointed ourselves and others. Don't be too hard on yourself - but also don't take the easy way out and say that you can't do this. Don't overthink what happened today; start again tomorrow. I never had in this one day at a time thing - until I got here. That's all we can do - just one day at a time. Take a long hot bath (goodness, I push it so much I'd probably say that to somebody who had just broken a leg or worse), relax, and back on the wagon again tomorrow. Lots of water, tea, whatever for now. And POST! (And I have to confess that I giggled about you crying over spilt wine - I've several of those T-shirts.) :l:l:l:l:l:l
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Just heard from Molls............she went to work when she shouldn't.....someone's going to have to hold her down on the settee so she doesn't go in tomorrow.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just fed myself Meatballs with banana and onion relish | My Easy Cooking - absolutely delicious!

Where is Molly?

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1633763 wrote: Just fed myself Meatballs with banana and onion relish | My Easy Cooking - absolutely delicious!

Where is Molly?
                              Just book marked that. Ta very much so.

Still at work.....she's on a late.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks, JC - I was getting worried about her - silly to go in to work feeling like the walking dead.

I've even had T-shirts made for the search party:

Comment

Working...
                                X