ARMY THREAD WEDNESDAY 5th MARCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1634481 wrote: Haha --- well that was an xpost anyway!!! D'ya'know --- maybe it makes your mum feel good -- do you think? Once it's not leaving her short -- sometimes it's nice to feel you can give someone a bit of a leg-up?
    I think it does make mum feel good. And for now it's not exactly going to break the bank. She could do a bit more for the cubs, because they've noticed it. She never gives them something other than on birthdays and at x-mas. The preferential treatment is a tad obvious.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Alrighty, ladies (and any lurking gents). The alarm goes off again 4.50 tomorrow morning, so I'm going to go horizontal.

See you on the morrow.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Afternoon, Army,

I have been nudged heartily by DreamYgirl to pop in....So, here goes your POP!! :H I am doing very well, still happily sober, and loving life, career and family. While I wish I could understand your diverse South African, Irish, and English lingo, many times I can't, but it doesn't mean that I don't think about you all from time to time.:l Wishing you all a magical MAE.

Comment

Rusticles !!!! You've just made my day..............thought you were gone for good.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry wasn't ignoring the rest of youse.

A for our Molls.

Molls, I think I've said I only know 3 or 4 of our kids friends with degrees that are actually working in their chosen profession..............2 accountants, a doctor and a lawyer doing his 2 years trainee-ship.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieO-:h Are Rusticles are the female of Testicles?:H:H Just checking.

P.S. Dreamy is very convincing in her oh-so-subtle-non-confrontational sort of way.:h Do you think she was a kind of a facilitator in earlier years?

Big hellos, hugs, and kisses to Tips, Molly, Satzy, Roxy, et al. I am flying out for Boston in a few minutes, and then right from there to Atlanta. I'm going to the Aquarium to see the Belugas after work on Friday, and spending the weekend there.

Hmmm....maybe I'll come back next week. I like it here. :-)

Comment

:waving: Rustylocks -yes please come back ..... :l

Comment

:hiya: JC

Looks like we better talk proper so as Rustylocks can understand us :egad:

Comment

Rusty;1634494 wrote: JackieO-:h Are Rusticles are the female of Testicles? Just checking.

P.S. Dreamy is very convincing in her oh-so-subtle-non-confrontational sort of way.:h Do you think she was a kind of a facilitator in earlier years?

Big hellos, hugs, and kisses to Tips, Molly, Satzy, Roxy, et al. I am flying out for Boston in a few minutes, and then right from there to Atlanta. I'm going to the Aquarium to see the Belugas after work on Friday, and spending the weekend there.

Hmmm....maybe I'll come back next week. I like it here. :-)
                    oops never thought of that :H:H (had to remove some of your emoticons as ya boo hiss we're only allowed 6)

Now I was thinking that the Belugas were a new band .................then it dawned on me they're whales.

I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Boston. Mind you it's the only place (apart from New York ) I've ever been in the USA.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1634502 wrote: Well re. not 'using' degrees --- riddle me THIS one -- my archaeology graduate teaching the piano --- there's a jump!!!!
                      Who's the archaeology graduate Molls ??

Comment

mollyka;1634502 wrote: Well re. not 'using' degrees --- riddle me THIS one -- my archaeology graduate teaching the piano --- there's a jump!!!!
                        Doesn't surprise me. I knew a lawyer who's daughter was going to follow in her footsteps.............worked at Maccy D's during Uni............ended up a regional manager earning mega money so decided to wave good bye to the courts.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Satzuma
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1634513 wrote: D'ya ever wonder what you'd like to be when you grow up? I still think I just want to be a coffee shop/bistro owner --- academia always bored me really
                            A proper sweety shop............with all the sweety in proper jars and proper old fashioned scales.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

all this talk of youth unemployment makes me glad i'm doing a degree with such fantastic employment prospects....

Comment

What is it?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X