• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD WEDNESDAY 5th MARCH

illustration. I'll be rich I tell ya xD

Comment

You're a very talented lady, Inchy.

Enjoy your CVs, Molls................mines the really tidy one asking for 10K a year for 3 hours a week.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

thanks JC

and business course is an idea i had not though of Molly, sounds great actually, been running a business online for about a year now and i must admit i absolutely love it! plus raised about $270 for a drug rehabilitation charity in the states by doing it

Comment

mollyka;1634539 wrote: haha --- I wish!!! jaysus --- these are getting WORSE --- when I think of the cv's my boys used to be sending off - I used to be in the HORRORS at the state of them --- they were a million times better than most of these - no spelling, grammar, using text writing -- one of them finished his covering letter with 'looking forward to seeing use' - jaysus!!!
          Use must be joking.

I'd be willing to do a bit of light dusting and feeding use as well.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You're proper poorly and should have been in bed ages ago........

It's nearly NCIS time so I'm about to bugger off as well.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1634539 wrote: haha --- I wish!!! jaysus --- these are getting WORSE --- when I think of the cv's my boys used to be sending off - I used to be in the HORRORS at the state of them --- they were a million times better than most of these - no spelling, grammar, using text writing -- one of them finished his covering letter with 'looking forward to seeing use' - jaysus!!!
              -
              Oh FFS you are not serious Molls ?
              I think possibly a lot of the immigrant population whose English is not 100 % ?
              Well I feckin' hope that's the excuse !
              I may be joining you on the couch tomorrow - ain't going in - have a dose of the trots.
              Came home early today - thus the telly watching.
              Feeling very listless tbh

Comment

night molly

I remember when they were interviewing for my replacement when I left my job, some of the cvs were a delight, one woman actually turned up on the wrong day for her interview xD In the end they had to hire two people to fill my part time minimum wage job, something tells me I worked too hard for those people xD

Comment

Working...
                X